Looks like a lot of teams thriving this summer going by Twitter.

Hearts and Hibs both smashed 10,000+ sales, Celtic with a waiting list and sold 50,000+, Rangers sold 45,000+. Killie have sold more than 3,000 by start of June and that's more than we had by season starting last season. I'd expect us to shift 4,000+ season tickets which is not bad for us.

• Like 1

Good going humper what’s the most season tickets Killie have sold maybe around the 1995 or 96 season  think they sold a good few 

46 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

Good going humper what’s the most season tickets Killie have sold maybe around the 1995 or 96 season  think they sold a good few 

Nah, we wold about 5,000 about 2005.

Hopefully get to 4,000+.

35 minutes ago, hannibal smith said:

think Hearts are over the 12,000 now, will be doing well to match last years total after the season we had.

Decent figures still though. 

Sold out at Celtic. However nobody appears to know the exact number. Some quoting 52k some 56k and some 54k.

Appears that the only thing left with us are single tickets for one of the rear blocks in the broomloan.

Anybody would think something different and exciting was going to happen next season. 🤔

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Anybody would think something different and exciting was going to happen next season. 🤔

Aye Killie are starting the season with basically same starting 11 as last season. 

Unheard of.

44 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aye Killie are starting the season with basically same starting 11 as last season. 

Unheard of.

Motherwell should be there or there abouts too, supplementing the squad rather than rebuilding, again unheard of in recent times.

Any of the more senior among us know when season tickets became a thing? I know my dad started getting one mid 90s. Not sure if he didn’t have one before then for financial reasons or if it just wasn’t really a thing people did.

Crowd wanking is a far more recent phenomenon.

:lol:

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

Motherwell should be there or there abouts too, supplementing the squad rather than rebuilding, again unheard of in recent times.

Any of the more senior among us know when season tickets became a thing? I know my dad started getting one mid 90s. Not sure if he didn’t have one before then for financial reasons or if it just wasn’t really a thing people did.

It’s not really, we took 2m to Seville in 2003.

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

I got my first one in 91.

My dad had one well before that though. I'm sure Killie had them in the 60s.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

I see Hibs have now sold 12,500. Would be good if they could sell out all three home stands and make south PATG for home fans against Celtic/Rangers.

Last week 2833 sold at Dunfermline. I would expect that to raise quickly once more signings are made. Bit of discontent from some fans at the players that are leaving.

27 minutes ago, Parsno1 said:

Last week 2833 sold at Dunfermline. I would expect that to raise quickly once more signings are made. Bit of discontent from some fans at the players that are leaving.

That's cracking for the Championship.

We're at 3,250. Early bird offers finish at end of the month so I'd expect to be closer to 4,000 by then which is not bad for us. In recent years anyway. Think our record is 6,000+

47 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

We're at 3,250. Early bird offers finish at end of the month so I'd expect to be closer to 4,000 by then which is not bad for us. In recent years anyway. Think our record is 6,000+

Good to see things on the way back up. I might even make it down for a few games this year. 

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

we sold 3587 last season. Think we had the 10th best average attendance in Scotland

4 minutes ago, Parsno1 said:

we sold 3587 last season. Think we had the 10th best average attendance in Scotland

Aye, I saw something that said that.

Guy in my work who's a Pars man said it was counting free tickets even if not attendance though?

23 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aye, I saw something that said that.

Guy in my work who's a Pars man said it was counting free tickets even if not attendance though?

under 12's get a free season ticket. Most clubs included season tickets in match attendances even if they are not all there. 

5 minutes ago, Parsno1 said:

under 12's get a free season ticket. Most clubs included season tickets in match attendances even if they are not all there. 

We certainly don't, although I know Celtic, Hibs, Hearts etc do.

Reason I know we don't as it was asked at the AGM and my mate is the Match Day Supervisor!

On 6/12/2018 at 2:01 PM, RenfrewBlue said:

Anybody 'Some' would think something different and exciting was going to happen next season. 🤔

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."