Jump to content

Recommended Posts

It was Airdrie June. She’s good now. She’s a braw lassie. She soldiered on and made the game. 👍

Her man was responsible for the rumour that a llama somehow spunked in my eye in Peru. When in reality it had swelled up due to altitude. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ormond said:

It was Airdrie June. She’s good now. She’s a braw lassie. She soldiered on and made the game. 👍

Her man was responsible for the rumour that a llama somehow spunked in my eye in Peru. When in reality it had swelled up due to altitude. 😂

Did the llama spunk have anything to do with the lassie's condition?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Did the llama spunk have anything to do with the lassie's condition?

 

Listening to my ramblings in the pub the week before probably did. 🙈

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

June can speak for herself no doubt, but she did make the match and she's back home feeling like shit, but is OK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aye that was me! Picked up a stomach bug the night before so could barely stand without wanting to vomit! Thankfully managed to man up and get to the game and then get home, but still suffering :-(

Thanks to all for the concern :-)

 

kinda wish it was just llama spunk now ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Junebug said:

Aye that was me! Picked up a stomach bug the night before so could barely stand without wanting to vomit! Thankfully managed to man up and get to the game and then get home, but still suffering 😞

Thanks to all for the concern 🙂

 

kinda wish it was just llama spunk now 😉

Yeeuch!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2018 at 10:57 AM, Junebug said:

Aye that was me! Picked up a stomach bug the night before so could barely stand without wanting to vomit! Thankfully managed to man up and get to the game and then get home, but still suffering 😞

Thanks to all for the concern :-)

 

kinda wish it was just llama spunk now 😉

so was llama spunk + some other addtions to the meal ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×