Best options for those still to book? - Israel V Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Best options for those still to book?

Cove_Sheep

Once I was back in work, I was going to book this via what looked like a decent deal for flight and hotels via BA holidays and pay over a couple of months or so.

However, I got sacked due to making a request to temporarily change hours due to issues with depression again.

Starting a new job today, which I believe should last until September, so I'd be happy enough to try and book something on the basis I'd be working until at least September.

However, the BA options seem to have gone up a fair bit in price.

Anyone got any good routes at a decent price, or even anywhere that offers similar to the BA Holidays way of booking/paying?

5 hours ago, doonhameronthedon said:

Good to see you've got your priorities in order.  The mrs is wanting to cancel this trip so should she do this you can have her flight for the cost of the name change if it's allowed.

Edit: It's Wed-Sun with BA.

Great gesture.

8 hours ago, doonhameronthedon said:

Good to see you've got your priorities in order.  The mrs is wanting to cancel this trip so should she do this you can have her flight for the cost of the name change if it's allowed.

Edit: It's Wed-Sun with BA.

Great gesture dhotd....

7 hours ago, Brummie Hibs said:

I'm going Pegasus from Stansted via Istanbul outward. 

Overnight flight - ideal. 

Good luck with that. Pegasus are awful at getting flights on time. We used them for Georgia and every flight to, from and connections (thankfully meant we didn't miss them) was delayed by a couple of hours.

• 4 weeks later...

after Coming back to Manchester via Berlin ( El Al and Ryanair).Very early flight,  means straight game, train down from Hafia to airport...be there in plenty of time security etc. But for £70 can fly home at 1.15pm Ryanair via Milan.  ( shorter journey than my original )…and get a kip. 

Edited by The Bunnet