Liverpool vs Real Madrid.. - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Liverpool vs Real Madrid..

13 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

A club and fans go hand in hand. Without the club you don’t have the fans, without the fans you don’t have the club

Off course they are the same

So Hibs are same as some of the casuals and junkies who follow them?  I don't think so kid

Guest faircity

I've no interest financing in the game, but it's been proven, beyond all reasonable doubt, that Sergio Ramos is a cheating cunt. 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Where is Scoland? And who are the Rangers? Yir club is deid bawhied..

ha ha.  Stevie g has signed up for the most successful club side in the world. And you are still in denial o large one.  What will you be saying when the Gers win the league next year?  That we are not alive?  Or even worse you have to admit to being second to a team that doesn't exist?  The real Celtic fans I know are looking forward to the challenge again.  But wee weans like you insist on 'rangers dinny exist noo so it disny bother me'.  Prick.

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

ha ha.  Stevie g has signed up for the most successful club side in the world. And you are still in denial o large one.  What will you be saying when the Gers win the league next year?  That we are not alive?  Or even worse you have to admit to being second to a team that doesn't exist?  The real Celtic fans I know are looking forward to the challenge again.  But wee weans like you insist on 'rangers dinny exist noo so it disny bother me'.  Prick.

There are doctors available to help with your illness. Thank you for calling me a prick...Away and have a wash....🖕

At least the like o Parklife are realistic and hate the Gers and that is understandable.  The wee pricks that go on about ' rangers don't exist now so it doesn't bother me'. 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

There are doctors available to help with your illness. Thank you for calling me a prick...Away and have a wash....🖕

Sorry, I don't exist.  Died when Rangers died in your wee mind.  Well at least we died the most successful team in the world of football.  And you will not fear this new wee team that finished third this season and favourites next year?  But then again you are Scottish.  Where do you stay again?  And how many times do you attend parhead per year?

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

At least the like o Parklife are realistic and hate the Gers and that is understandable.  The wee pricks that go on about ' rangers don't exist now so it doesn't bother me'. 

Sorry, I don't exist.  Died when Rangers died in your wee mind.  Well at least we died the most successful team in the world of football.  And you will not fear this new wee team that finished third this season and favourites next year?  But then again you are Scottish.  Where do you stay again?  And how many times do you attend parhead per year?

I'm beyond arguing with an idiot. Away and geez peace.. 7IAR...

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm beyond arguing with an idiot. Away and geez peace.. 7IAR...

Great answer.  You are so intelectual bhoy.  Asking an easy question to you about how many times you watch Scotalnd or Celtic and you dont want to argue any more.  Poo wee, I mean Big Ramy.  Have a good night you great Scotland and Cellic Man. 

21 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

That guy was screaming for a pass from Ronaldo 

Prick!

Hopefully he’s getting his arse banged by some big 6”8 Ukrainian convict with a cock the size of a Pringles tube

I’m only glad Salah never scored and I was waiting on Cristiano for my double

Edited by DoonTheSlope
The invaders a prick, not oor toepoke