Liverpool vs Real Madrid.. - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Liverpool vs Real Madrid..

I'm not a Mod, but think this massive match deserves its own thread. Few mates over here Liverpool supporters. Have to support your mates, so Liverpool it is. Just for the record, I love Celtic FC. Greatest fuckin Club on planet Earth. Have no idea on prediction. Have a go at 3-2 Liverpool..

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm not a Mod, but think this massive match deserves its own thread. Few mates over here Liverpool supporters. Have to support your mates, so Liverpool it is. Just for the record, I love Celtic FC. Greatest fuckin Club on planet Earth. Have no idea on prediction. Have a go at 3-2 Liverpool..

And Andrew Robertson.

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

didnae know that you where a Celtic supporter 🤣 going to put a wee tenner on 3-2 on Liverpool 

43 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

Don’t have bt sports but do they not show it for free when it’s the final ? 

Think so. I'll not be watching as I'm at a wedding reception. 

Bloody folk that don't like sports so there's not going to be a TV on anywhere either. 😡

What’s everyone’s bets?

theres a few good prices to be had. To give me a wee bit of interest I’m going to put money on Ramos and Casemiro who are Evens and 5/4 to be booked respectively, I’m toying with the idea of putting Milner on too at 7/4. Salah and Ronaldo to score anytime is 3.5/1

Got a few quid on several different bets for Real Madrid at various prices from 6or7/1 that I’ve been slipping in them since before Christmas 

Ive got the Atletico and Real European double was just over 3/1

Hope and pray it comes in because this trip to the promised land in October is going to see my account take a hit if £12 a pint is to believed

There’s a few confused folk on social media and the TAMB. People creaming themselves about Andy Robertson and wanting Liverpool to win as he’s scottish and it’ll be a boost to the national team (not sure how), whenever Celtc and the real Rangers in the bygone days of yore played in Europe they took great delight in when they got pumped 

Ed-zachary!.... it's great for us that Robertson is cutting it at the highest possible level, but definitely want real to win as the Scouse / premier league love-in is way too much. The 'king of the north' ... (not Dave!) has already achieved a huge dod of experience so job done.

Hard to want real and the money bags fitba to win, but on this occasion it'll have to be.

Two horrible teams, with horrible fans. Liverpool haven't won their domestic league in 28 years, Real Madrids la liga record, particularly over the last 7 years is atrocious, yet we find ourselves in a position where Real Madrid could win this for the third year running or Liverpool could win it for the second time in thirteen years.

Whoever wins, it will be a love in either way. We will either be bombarded with nonsense that this Real Madrid team is one of the greatest club teams of all time or that Liverpool as a club and as a city are somehow special and are at their rightful place back at the top of European football, when in fact both are wrong.

They are both good good cup teams and probably the two teams that have benefited the most from the introduction of the champions league as we know it more than any other, which has neatly disguised their relative lack of consistent success at a domestic level, particularly in Liverpools case. Unfortunately one of them has to win and Real Madrid will get exposed by this Liverpool attack and when they have struggled this season it's been defensively and when they go behind they tend to lose the rag, so as much as it pains me to say it, 2-0 Liverpool.

That is the most painful post i have read on here mox. Fuckin hell its like listening to a bob dylan song. Cheer up. Big fat ramy is right. Deserves a post. I want liverpool to win as i have great memories of the dalglish era. Plus andy robertson. Even if ramy 'knows' he is a celtic man. Contradiction in terms if ever there was.. most likely because liverpool started you will never walk alone and celtic fans copied. As they do. Liverpool for me. Oh and stevie g. ☺

29 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

That is the most painful post i have read on here mox. Fuckin hell its like listening to a bob dylan song. Cheer up. Big fat ramy is right. Deserves a post. I want liverpool to win as i have great memories of the dalglish era. Plus andy robertson. Even if ramy 'knows' he is a celtic man. Contradiction in terms if ever there was.. most likely because liverpool started you will never walk alone and celtic fans copied. As they do. Liverpool for me. Oh and stevie g. ☺

"Big Fat Ramy"?  You at it again Trolling Hills?  Arsehole. 😁😁

With me it's the whole Cristiano Ronaldo thingy. Just my opinion but he is so arrogant and full of himself. Great player, don't get me wrong, just the thought of him lifting that cup Celtic win 51 years ago is nauseating.. Would be great for Robertson as well. Plus the fact 4 of my good mates over here support Liverpool so that's that. Still.giung with 3-2 Liverpool..😁

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I hate the both of them with a passion, what do you want me to say, that I hope football wins? They are both c untish clubs that I have no time for.

23 minutes ago, Mox said:

I hate the both of them with a passion, what do you want me to say, that I hope football wins? They are both c untish clubs that I have no time for.

Agree with Liverpool being a cuntish club, don’t really have an opinion one way or another Real Madrid. I like Ronaldo, for what it’s worth he does seem like a good cunt and goes out of his way for charity etc but doesn’t broadcast the fact, that’s my kind of charity.

Hope Real win though as the beef olives will be on me 🤑🤑🤑🤑

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Agree with Liverpool being a cuntish club, don’t really have an opinion one way or another Real Madrid. I like Ronaldo, for what it’s worth he does seem like a good cunt and goes out of his way for charity etc but doesn’t broadcast the fact, that’s my kind of charity.

Hope Real win though as the beef olives will be on me 🤑🤑🤑🤑

Serious question. How are they a cuntish club for u and mox? Not fishing just interested in why u think that way about them.

3 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Serious question. How are they a cuntish club for u and mox? Not fishing just interested in why u think that way about them.

I’ll  have a go at answering that if I may, I go over and see Arsenal several times a season, been to loads of Liverpool games at the Emirates, they are without the worst fans who visit, I’ve witnessed them snatching tickets  out of the hand from their own supporters approaching the turnstiles then disappear into the crowd. 

My shared season ticket is right next the away fans, at the game this season (3-3 draw) Liverpool were cruising 2-0 up, Arsenal hit back with 3 quick goals, a plastic pint glass flew over in our direction hitting this young 19 year girl who I always chat to, unfortunately for her the glass wasn’t full of beer but piss, the poor girl was covered, all their fans close to us thought it was hilarious, I could tell many more tales of the English media darlings, they are utter scum in my opinion. 

1 minute ago, Jersey Jim said:

I’ll  have a go at answering that if I may, I go over and see Arsenal several times a season, been to loads of Liverpool games at the Emirates, they are without the worst fans who visit, I’ve witnessed them snatching tickets  out of the hand from their own supporters approaching the turnstiles then disappear into the crowd. 

My shared season ticket is right next the away fans, at the game this season (3-3 draw) Liverpool were cruising 2-0 up, Arsenal hit back with 3 quick goals, a plastic pint glass flew over in our direction hitting this young 19 year girl who I always chat to, unfortunately for her the glass wasn’t full of beer but piss, the poor girl was covered, all their fans close to us thought it was hilarious, I could tell many more tales of the English media darlings, they are utter scum in my opinion. 

Thanks for that. But the insult was about the cuntish club not the supporters. Hence my question. I havent the gall to defend rangers supporters. Some of things i have seen them do and chant etc is why i no longer go jim. But i still love the club. Do you see my logic?? Every club has erses in their support and i suppose the bigger the support etc. But  i know junior club supporters who are every bit as bad. But wouldny blame the club itself. Maybe i am talking shite again but thats my opinion. The great liverpool side full of scottish winners will never be beaten imo. Dalglish won three european cups and i remember watching the first of them on tv after he had just signed. Scummy so called fans canny take that away.

3 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

That makes a change from them using counterfeits