Russia World Cup Tickets For Sale - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Russia World Cup Tickets For Sale

Hi, I'm going over to Russia and have some spare tickets. I have two for match 11 Mexico v Germany. The game is in Moscow on Sunday 17th June. The tickets are Cat 2 and cost me $165 each, that's around £129. Of course I'm only looking to sell at face value. Tickets are next to me and my fellow Scotland mates. I also have one ticket for Croatia v Brazil in Moscow on  Wednesday 27th June. Same deal with price but you would be sitting alone. 

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

@McTeeko

any use for an extra game?

Thanks Dandy!

We arrive in Moscow on the afternoon of 17th (16.40). Germany/Mexico would’ve been a go-er for us if it was the late ko but it’s too tight for us. 

@allywilson - mind you can’t just sell them randomly. You need to return the tickets to FIFA and get the name changed. If the name doesn’t tie up with the name on the FanID you’ll no get in 😕

Edited by McTeeko

Aye I know that McTeeko. I have returned  the tickets to FIFA and I am able to change the names. I've already sold the two Germany v Mexico ones. Still got 1 Brazil v Serbia if anyone is interested? I know I typed Croatia earlier by mistake. 

17 minutes ago, allywilson said:

Aye I know that McTeeko. I have returned  the tickets to FIFA and I am able to change the names. I've already sold the two Germany v Mexico ones. Still got 1 Brazil v Serbia if anyone is interested? I know I typed Croatia earlier by mistake. 

Good stuff. Maybe see you lot for a beer over there. I’ll be wearing a Poland top and kilt 🙈

21 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Is it true that your match ticket passes as your visa?

Sort of. When you officially buy your tickets you then register for your FanID which is linked to your tickets. No entry into the games unless both tie up. 

The FanID is your ‘Visa’ and also let’s you travel free between each city on selected trains and gives you free public travel in those cities. Need to wear your FanID like a press-pass around your neck though. 

We’ve decided not to use the intercity trains though as the travelling time was 24hrs - would be epic on a Scotland trip with the boys but as this will be our family holiday this year we’re flying to Kazan and Volgograd (Aye, I know all about the apparent dodgy Russian airlines!). 

Edited by McTeeko