Russia 2018 - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

10 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Pepe is a cunt.

See it from behind the goal.

Rolling around the floor trying to con the ref, doesn't get it, and is up faster than Mick Jagger's dick.

And cunt though he is too, that was a fine goal from Diego Costa.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Delivered in such a pressure situation - the mental concentration as well as pinpoint accuracy

But why the Spaniards looking so crestfallen - it's only the first group game, and no one losing

18 minutes ago, bonzo said:

He's Still a fud. 

Wee boy was crying as he thought he'd missed seeing him before they left for Russia

2 hours ago, dan cake said:

Really poor from Spain imo, same problems as the last few years. They can chase a game but when they go ahead, they play with a lot of fear, could have easily got a fourth and killed Portugal off but opted instead for lots of useless possession miles from goal and then made a mistake which they are always liable to do.

A team which is quick on the break and can get the ball forward and a better team than Portugal may well put a few past them. 

That's the first free kick I've seen Ronaldo score in absolutely donkeys. His conversion rate is shocking but that was no bad haha. Hopefully Messi scores about 6 tomorrow, canny see it though. Ronaldo showing his rat like cheating a few times, and why did the ref stop the game when he was down for cramp/timewasting nothing wrong with him and not a serious injury anyway.

I'd shag iniesta

8 minutes ago, Kirk said:

That's the first free kick I've seen Ronaldo score in absolutely donkeys. His conversion rate is shocking but that was no bad haha. Hopefully Messi scores about 6 tomorrow, canny see it though. Ronaldo showing his rat like cheating a few times, and why did the ref stop the game when he was down for cramp/timewasting nothing wrong with him and not a serious injury anyway.

I'd shag iniesta

That did piss me off anaw, despite Portugal being my team for the night versus Spain for the missus.   Just this once, I'll let him off  :lol: