Russia 2018 - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

9 hours ago, slasher said:

Going to watch a major tournament we are not in is one thing......but cunts that rock up at them wearing kilts and waving saltires are worth the watching imo 😏

100%. These folk are weird. Like they cunts you see on holiday abroad who walk about in the football strips. Whanks one and all.

26 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Like they cunts you see on holiday abroad who walk about in the football strips. Whanks one and all.

:lol:

Aye, you keep them good for christenings, communions and court appearances.

😛

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

:lol:

Aye, you keep them good for christenings, communions and court appearances.

😛

Personally I don’t wear any what with these new fangled figure hugging ones being the rage these days but a football match or lying about in the hoose is as far as they should go. 

Communions? Nice bit of casual stereotyping there....

7 hours ago, macy37 said:

Personally I don’t wear any what with these new fangled figure hugging ones being the rage these days but a football match or lying about in the hoose is as far as they should go. 

Well done on being unable to have a joke :rolleyes: 

10 hours ago, macy37 said:

Surely the whole point of his post was casual stereotyping?  IE Celtic fans wear their strips all the time!!

Typical Tims, always the victim.......

Guest faircity
On 6/5/2018 at 12:26 PM, slasher said:

Going to watch a major tournament we are not in is one thing......but cunts that rock up at them wearing kilts and waving saltires are worth the watching imo 😏

Almost as cunty as folk that rock up to matches in Scotland waving Palestine flags.

38 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Or gimps that wave Catalan Flags or Yes flags at Scotland games.

Just anyone that is flying a flag at a football game. Put it down you're blocking the view of people behind you.

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Or gimps that wave Catalan Flags or Yes flags at Scotland games.

Aye, as I get older I tend to agree. When I was younger I’d have the yes flags and badges on the glengarry

Leave the politics to question time

5 hours ago, faircity said:

Almost as cunty as folk that rock up to matches in Scotland waving Palestine flags.

Oh dear, I seem to have ruffled some feathers (no pun intended) judging by some of the 'comments.'

If you are going to Russia enjoy, but, to be clear, if you turn up kilted and waving a saltire there.....you're an attention seeking prick! 🖕

4 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Aye, as I get older I tend to agree. When I was younger I’d have the yes flags and badges on the glengarry

Leave the politics to question time

Yeah but you're a total wank who blames death on innocent football fans. 

Have put a tenner on England to win it - get a £5 free bet every time they win

Have put a tenner on Kane top goalscorer - get a £5 free bet every time he scores

Makes it more palatable watching it

6 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Have put a tenner on England to win it - get a £5 free bet every time they win

Have put a tenner on Kane top goalscorer - get a £5 free bet every time he scores

Makes it more palatable watching it

Who is that with?