Scottish Cup Final - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final

6 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

All the best to Motherwell.

It would be great to see the underdog winning this time and even better to break Celtic's dominance in every competition.

Agreed.

Hope that Celtic don't get a super soft penalty again like they did in the League Cup Final.

Getting quite excited about this now.

There’s a slightly worrying quiet confidence that Motherwell can do something here, such thoughts rarely end well.

Celtic do appear to be on the beach, so fingers crossed they can’t find another gear on Saturday.

Hopefully it’s an enjoyable game and we’re not left talking about refereeing decisions (unless they are in Motherwell’s favour :lol: )

15 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Agreed.

Hope that Celtic don't get a super soft penalty again like they did in the League Cup Final.

Agreed, as much as I would rather see Motherwell win, I hope its a good game and its not fucked as a contest because the ref is centre of attention. 

18 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Getting quite excited about this now.

There’s a slightly worrying quiet confidence that Motherwell can do something here, such thoughts rarely end well.

Celtic do appear to be on the beach, so fingers crossed they can’t find another gear on Saturday.

Hopefully it’s an enjoyable game and we’re not left talking about refereeing decisions (unless they are in Motherwell’s favour :lol: )

I actually thought the opposite, they seemed very focused on Saturday during the celebrations on Sunday. I fear a doing for Motherwell

37 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

The remake of “up the well” currently in the top 20 of the iTunes chart.

Might be number one by Sunday and Cedric Kipre on Top of the Pops.

:lol:

(I have no idea how the charts work now)

Banter Thieves do it? I've actually been to one of their gig. Keith Lasley was there!

16 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Banter Thieves do it? I've actually been to one of their gig. Keith Lasley was there!

Yes, that’s the guys.

They've done a good job of not completely bastardising the original.

It catches in my craw, but I’m wanting a Celtic Win, as it would mean Hibs in Europe.

Any other day and I’d be cheering on Motherwell. As I agree, we (non OF teams) have to break the dominance of Celtic.

I hope all on here can understand my logic.

J

All the Motherwell fans I talk to are quietly confident about this one. The build up to the game this week in the town has been a pleasure to see I must say and Motherwell handled the ticket allocation perfectly. 

That said..... Mon the hoops! 

Edited by slasher