Eurovision 2018 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Cannae believe this shite still gets so much of our license fee invested into it

It is what it is though so I’ll be sticking a couple of quid each way on the Swedes. Heard a bit of the Azerbaijani song on The One Show or some other magazine thing on the tele so might chuck something on that when I hear it in full just to give me some interest

Azerbaijan didnt make the final .....

Been looking for some each way interest and have came up with Bulgaria & Moldova

27 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Eurovision and toothache . Deep joy. 

To be fair the Glory Days of Eurovision may be gone

It's just a gay music festival now so doesn't interest me in the slightest. Lots like it though so not going to moan about it being on. Lots of other channels to choose from

1 hour ago, dipped flake said:

It's just a gay music festival now so doesn't interest me in the slightest. Lots like it though so not going to moan about it being on. Lots of other channels to choose from

You make that sound like a bad thing

Edited by DoonTheSlope

23 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

You make that sound like a bad thing

Why? It's a gay music festival so doesn't interest me but it obviously has an audience. It's not my cup of tea

27 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

What happened with the UK entry ?

Missed it - but per twatter an intruder ran on the stage and grabbed the mic from her

DdBeoqdXkAEA7bo.jpg

Edited by Ally Bongo

1 minute ago, Ally Bongo said:

Missed it - but per twatter an intruder ran on the stage and grabbed the mic from her

Aye, but she recovered well. Think UK has a good chance of winning it. 

It's not been a classic year so far - Czechs have been my favourite so far. 

6 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

From the bbc  

SuRie was performing her song Storm when a man wearing a rucksack ran onto the stage, grabbed her microphone, and appeared to say: "Nazis of the UK media, we demand freedom."