Play offs - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Very entertaining game, even if the standard was pretty pish.

Utds defending though, Ive seen Sunday League teams with better backlines, and Livi are a bunch of dirty bastards.

Special mention to the angriest gargoyle in history, what an absolute embarrassment of a player. Csaba makes Mixu appear to be a decent manager.

I suspect Livy will kick fuck out United again and score at least once with United being unable toΒ cope with the inevitable shitehousing from the Livy players.Β Another season in the Fundesligia for us. If it means getting rid of the current regime its probably for the best.

Β 

Β 

28 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Its quiet pathetic for sevconians to be obsessed with Utd, they arent to blame for your own clubs demise.

Agreed

A rangers fan I worked with is celebrating with a beer. Apparently Thompson is a prick and karma is a bitch......so he told me.

sad behaviour

8 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Agreed

A rangers fan I worked with is celebrating with a beer. Apparently Thompson is a prick and karma is a bitch......so he told me.

sad behaviour

What's their issue with United again anyway? I can never keep up.

They still angry that they were gifted a semi final at home to them and managed to make a cunt of it, or is it something else?

15 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

They still angry that they were gifted a semi final at home to them and managed to make a cunt of it, or is it something else?

Stephen Thompson/United wereΒ first to say no to Sevco’s quick return plea to the SPL (or whatever it was called back then).Β 

A few other things but that was the main one.Β 

Edited by McTeeko

Was really hoping Utd made it back into the Premiership - away games at Tannadice are always a great atmosphere. I can’t be arsed withΒ Livi, with their pishy support, half arsed stadium, that idiot drummer they used to have and their dodgy finances. Hope they get pumped in the final matches.

3 minutes ago, neilser said:

Was really hoping Utd made it back into the Premiership - away games at Tannadice are always a great atmosphere. I can’t be arsed withΒ Livi, with their pishy support, half arsed stadium, that idiot drummer they used to have and their dodgy finances. Hope they get pumped in the final matches.

Livi is (a lot) closer to my house than Dingwall...

:lol:

Would rather keep Thistle than get Livi though.

I think the Tony Macaroni is one of the better stadiums of its ilk, if they had some fans to fill it...

Same here (as regards travel time to Dingwall anyway) but I’ve always been suspicious of Livi fans. If they were Meadowbank Thistle fans originally then they’ve shat on the team that they say they Β  originallyΒ supported. It’s one thing to move a short distance to a new stadium but it’s another thing altogether to move miles out of town and change the club’s name.Β If they weren’t Meadowbank fans however then they’ve presumably either not been interested in football at all until the club moved to Livingston or used to follow another team - basically they’re at it. I’ve never met anyone who claims to support them...

1 hour ago, neilser said:

Same here (as regards travel time to Dingwall anyway) but I’ve always been suspicious of Livi fans. If they were Meadowbank Thistle fans originally then they’ve shat on the team that they say they Β  originallyΒ supported. It’s one thing to move a short distance to a new stadium but it’s another thing altogether to move miles out of town and change the club’s name.Β If they weren’t Meadowbank fans however then they’ve presumably either not been interested in football at all until the club moved to Livingston or used to follow another team - basically they’re at it. I’ve never met anyone who claims to support them...

Or they could have grown up as Livvy fans or not followed a team until one set up in their local area.Β 

After all, aren't we all supposed to support our local team?Β 

Or does none of that fit your anti Livingston mood?Β 

I couldn't have cared less who won tonight other than from what I've seen Livingston are by far the better team.Β 

Utd have made some of our football local silky smooth. Truly a shadow of their former selves.Β 

2 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

My Highlight was the Hun that announced a full boycott against us at Tannadice as a protest against or chairman ( who ironically was pretty much hated by United fans) Β It was the first game McNamara was in charge for us. It later transpired the dozy Hun couldn’t resist seeing the game and was outed. Leading to the β€˜legendary’ thread on a UNited page β€œ Boycott boy boycotts his own boycott” 

Β 

πŸ˜€