Welcome to Scotland - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

17 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Would explain your financial situation, then.

Just been to the cashline machine. Not looking good ma pal. Get paid a week on thursday. But got my own car, house and pony. Oh, and i also have an ex wife and two barmaids to keep. Canny think of anything else at the minute.

Edit. Sorry i thought you meant explain my financial situation. 

Edited by Rolling hIlls
Update

5 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

I am probably the only member on board that takes u half seriously. Mainly because u are the only one that talks to me. But aside that, rangers have new backing that mr gerard has privy to. And he will be the second coming before yon guy u are waiting for.  What a night oot it would be with you and me? And scotland ever more. Three wise men!!!

Guest BlueGaz
18 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I am probably the only member on board that takes u half seriously. Mainly because u are the only one that talks to me. 

🤣🤣

31 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

And he will be the second coming before yon guy u are waiting for.  

“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only." Matthew 24:36

33 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Three wise men!!!

No number was given to the Magi travelling from the East.

3 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only." Matthew 24:36

No number was given to the Magi travelling from the East.

Gerard starts on June the 1st ma only friend.

The Rangers canny rely on us winning real trophies in the twinkling of an eye or waiting on the rapture.  I canny see potential investors agreeing to Dave King if he says we will win the league in the twinkling of an eye and the rapture will be with us soon as.    He needs a bit more substance to his argument Scotty. If it was that simple we would get Marvelous Marvin Andrews back.  Now that man believed.  Played half a season with torn knee ligaments and a cup tie shoulder.  So I would never rule anything out.  But I am afraid the facts are what they are at Ibrox.  Gerard is coming that is the truth and there is a specific date set from which he gets paid from.  And the truth shall set us free.

1 minute ago, Scotty CTA said:

He's the king of confidence trickery.

Bet he hasn't seen a burning bush or opened up the dead sea.  Bloody sharlatan.  I am coming over to the light Scotty.  Do you believe in Santa as well?  He invented Coca Cola. That would make us pals forever.

20 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Bet he hasn't seen a burning bush or opened up the dead sea.  Bloody sharlatan.  I am coming over to the light Scotty.  Do you believe in Santa as well?  He invented Coca Cola. That would make us pals forever.

🤣🤣

24 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Gers launch 4 million bid for martin skrtel. 2nd part of jigsaw.  Coming along nicely 😊 stevie boy.

Are they going to release Billy bonds to finance it?

(He might make a good signing too, still only 71).

On 5/14/2018 at 7:41 PM, Scotty CTA said:

Rangers financial position looks ok to me. One player signed for 4 million already. Another 4 million bid today. Kings 30 milliion promised lookinh good so far i would say. Do u think we are just printing the money? Or are the expert accountants on here as well as legal experts prepared to admit they were/are wrong. King is finally delivering on his promises. Certainly looks that way. If u dont believe me ask stevie g or gary mac ☺. Natural order on way to being restored boys so be prepared for a rapture. My new word thanks to scotty !!

9 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Rangers financial position looks ok to me. One player signed for 4 million already. Another 4 million bid today. Kings 30 milliion promised lookinh good so far i would say. Do u think we are just printing the money? Or are the expert accountants on here as well as legal experts prepared to admit they were/are wrong. King is finally delivering on his promises. Certainly looks that way. If u dont believe me ask stevie g or gary mac ☺. Natural order on way to being restored boys so be prepared for a rapture. My new word thanks to scotty !!

Who did they sign for £4 million? 

Guest BlueGaz
14 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Who did they sign for £4 million? 

Was thinking the same. Thought I was ITK. 

Skrtl being rumoured at £4m - all I’ve heard is a bid been put in, not sure if correct.