Welcome to Scotland - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

15 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Maybe you should take some of your own advice and not spout ill advised nonsense to support your own reasons for your bigoted outlook.

Hold!!!  I have said nothing bigotted and have no bigotted outlook.  Accuse me of a wind up yes.  Thought that was part of being a Scotland fan.  On all my trips abroad since Italia 90 my pals and I wind each other up in a good way.  Never bigotted. 

Edit:  Canny even spell bigoted right!

27 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

the four guys  regularly attend home games with are all rangers fans and they are very happy but yes you are right I can't handle it when happy rangers fans have an opinion. For the record you didn't come on here with an opinion, you came on here with the sole purpose of winding people up..................you admitted it. 

There's some great rangers fans on here but unfortunately its people like you who spoil it. Probably about time you ran back to your rabid frothing at the mouth hun pals on RM or FF to tell them how anti rangers the TAMB is.

I didnt come on for sole purpose of wind up.  Just partly.  Seems to be working mind!!!!  And I have witnessed rabid frothing at the mouth fans from more than the old firm.  I have a Motherwell pal who loses the plot completely as soon as the whistle blows.  Not at the wind up vanderark  I stopped going to Rangers games years ago to follow Scotland.  I got fed up of the bigotry and that is true.  But once a Ranger...............

Edited by Rolling hIlls
Spelling

Guest BlueGaz
15 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Thing is BlueGrass. We are chasing Europe, you lot are chasing sheep. Mind yir place..😁

BlueGrass, awesome, your patter is top notch for a Canadian.  As I have said before, been difficult for a few generations of tims, i do not begrudge you a few years yapping one wee bit.  hail hail.

10 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

BlueGrass, awesome, your patter is top notch for a Canadian.  As I have said before, been difficult for a few generations of tims, i do not begrudge you a few years yapping one wee bit.  hail hail.

Cheers that Man. WATP🤣

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Hold!!!  I have said nothing bigotted and have no bigotted outlook.  Accuse me of a wind up yes.  Thought that was part of being a Scotland fan.  On all my trips abroad since Italia 90 my pals and I wind each other up in a good way.  Never bigotted. 

Edit:  Canny even spell bigoted right!

Well you are using made up facts to push a bigoted agenda/justification for Rangers bigoted history.

Celtic have never been a club for Catholics. Set up by Catholics yes but at no point in their history have they been exclusively for RC's nor have they prevented other religions joining them.

They have many faults IM0 but that's not one of them.

23 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

You don’t need to be that bright to troll folk on football 

fair enough but you need the wit to not contradict yourself every five minutes

if fishing and winding up is entertainment and thats what the board is reduced to, I rest my case with what I what  said about the board previously. Its gutter level shite 

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

fair enough but you need the wit to not contradict yourself every five minutes

if fishing and winding up is entertainment and thats what the board is reduced to, I rest my case with what I what  said about the board previously. Its gutter level shite 

Fair enough. 

Within a few posts I thought it was pretty clear he was on the windup. 

12 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Fair enough. 

Within a few posts I thought it was pretty clear he was on the windup. 

it was clear because he admitted it himself, right after he got offended at being called vermin.

55 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Well you are using made up facts to push a bigoted agenda/justification for Rangers bigoted history.

Celtic have never been a club for Catholics. Set up by Catholics yes but at no point in their history have they been exclusively for RC's nor have they prevented other religions joining them.

They have many faults IM0 but that's not one of them.

Catholic board who offered jock stein a job with celtic pool by way of thanks for winning european cup and 9 iar. Celtic guys i know admit that was because he was protestant. Or have u airbrushed that? Point is though both sets of support have a huge collection of bigoted morons. I like to think the guys i know on both sides who are tartan army arent including myself. If i come across that way then i am a dick but i am not bigoted i can assure u. Banter in the pub is fine but online it comes across wrongly sometimes and open to interpretation. Dont wish to fall out with anyone on here. Especially big fat ramy. Yon guy sounds like tarzan thats been blown up by a footpump.

21 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

it was clear because he admitted it himself, right after he got offended at being called vermin.

If I called you vermin what would you think vanderark?  Yes I was at the wind up.  But for a fecking laugh for fecks sake.  Wheres your sense of humour?  There's no need for language like that on this board.  Have you never wound anyone up in your life?  What the feck does vanderark even mean?  Is it some kind of aardvark thats been on the vander? Chill man....

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

If I called you vermin what would you think vanderark?  Yes I was at the wind up.  But for a fecking laugh for fecks sake.  Wheres your sense of humour?  There's no need for language like that on this board.  Have you never wound anyone up in your life?  What the feck does vanderark even mean?  Is it some kind of aardvark thats been on the vander? Chill man....

I wouldn't give a shit what someone called me, especially a stranger on an internet forum. 

I have a sense of humour, I just don't find wind up merchants like you funny. 

9 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I wouldn't give a shit what someone called me, especially a stranger on an internet forum. 

I have a sense of humour, I just don't find wind up merchants like you funny. 

Did you smile at xmas when you were a wean?

Edit:  Specky

Edit:  I don't consider TA guys strangers, just friends I have never met.  So wouldn't send bad insults to anyone on here.  But that's my opinion, obviously not yours bandy.

Edited by Rolling hIlls
added an insult as he doesn't mind

31 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Catholic board who offered jock stein a job with celtic pool by way of thanks for winning european cup and 9 iar. Celtic guys i know admit that was because he was protestant.

I'd say that's utter nonsense and more to do with the Celtic board fact were imbeciles at the time.

For example, Johnstone and Lennox got joint testimonials and I don't think that was based on religion. Same with the LL's being side-lined until McCann came in. Nothing to do with religion and everything to do with idiots in charge. Guys who won the EC weren't even given their own testimonial. Now BL is one of the most devote Catholic's I've met so he certainly wasn't treated shabbily due to his religion.

But feel free to keep on making up stuff to try and defend your own clubs 100+ years of bigoted intolerance.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

6 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I'd say that's utter nonsense and more to do with the fact were imbeciles at the time.

For example, Johnstone and Lennox got joint testimonials and I don't think that was based on religion. Same with the LL's being side-lined until McCann came in. Nothing to do with religion and everything to do with idiots in charge.

But feel free to keep on making up stuff to try and defend your own clubs 100+ years of bigoted intolerance.

What happened to Jock Stein was a national disgrace and the Celtic fans are ashamed of the board who were clearly creaming money from the fans.  They may have been imbeciles but they were clever ones.  If you don't think it was religious based then that's your opinion.  I think it was from speaking to people.  But hey ho what does it matter.  Hibs did not allow protestants on their board until the 1950's.  But again I just made that up didn't I?  Check please before you accuse me of making things up the humper of squirrels. Edit Is that legal?  I though they were protected.  or is it the red squirrel you are not allowed to chat up?

Edited by Rolling hIlls
addition

So hibs were 40 years ahead of Rangers in religious tolerance. You're not really making good points. Everyone knows religious intolerance existed. It's how long it was permitted to exist that's the issue.

Since you're running circles around this thread I have to step in. So atm We have Rangers as being 30-40 years behind the times. Any evidence that can bring that down to a couple of decades a generation as opposed to two.

Edited by phart