Welcome to Scotland - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Guest BlueGaz
11 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Your erse.  Rangers are the Queens 11 and she has the final say on appointments and tactics.

Even the Queen wouldn’t have picked Pedro. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Celtic have always been a club open to all. Since their beginnings, so do not haver absolute shite. 

I will bow to your superior knowledge then.  No point in arguing with a closed mind.  But maybe, just maybe, you should read the history.  Hence why the vast majority of their support are proud of their Irish Catholic 'traditions'.  As are most if not all of my cellic pals.  Bet hey, the oracle of Celtic and Rangers knows.....

If anyone wants to know exactly why the tamb isn’t as good as it was, look no further than this thread.

the OP is nothing more than a troll, the non TA section did get heated at times but nowadays it’s dragged to gutter depths with nonsense like this. 

11 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I will bow to your superior knowledge then.  No point in arguing with a closed mind.  But maybe, just maybe, you should read the history.  Hence why the vast majority of their support are proud of their Irish Catholic 'traditions'.  As are most if not all of my cellic pals.  Bet hey, the oracle of Celtic and Rangers knows.....

You're confusing support for Irish Republicanism with Catholicism. Not surprising though given you're clueless about virtually everything you post about.

At least Saltire lover was funny. You're just a boring fuck.

2 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

You're confusing support for Irish Republicanism with Catholicism. Not surprising though given you're clueless about virtually everything you post about.

At least Saltire lover was funny. You're just a boring fuck.

Boring enough to make you comment bhoyo!! Maybecause i dont resort to calling posters vermin and the like makes me boring. But i can live with that. My feeling is that rangers have been down for so long u guys have been having a wankfest. Now we are on way back to top u canny take it!!! Takes all sorts though.

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

If anyone wants to know exactly why the tamb isn’t as good as it was, look no further than this thread.

the OP is nothing more than a troll, the non TA section did get heated at times but nowadays it’s dragged to gutter depths with nonsense like this. 

The tamb going downhill had nothing to do with me. I have watched many good posters leave over the years because of the hatred toward rangers. U cant take it when a happy gers fan comes on with an opinion!!  If it was up to the main posters on here it would just be dons^celtic. Imo. Bit hey ho i will keep boring u. I dont insult or name call. Maybe too boring for u. Mind and retort with an insult. Seems to be the way!!

15 hours ago, Kirk said:

Why the fuck do they have a picture of the queen up, actual embarrassment of a club

I actually got invited on a tour of Ibrox a couple of years back and saw the ancient photo of Her Maj in the dressing room. The tour guide explained it was put there in the 80s by the English players when the influx of them at Ibrox took place. My thoughts on that were as follows...

http://memecrunch.com/meme/BN2VP/i-can-definitely-smell-shite/image.jpg

19 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

The tamb going downhill had nothing to do with me. I have watched many good posters leave over the years because of the hatred toward rangers. U cant take it when a happy gers fan comes on with an opinion!!  If it was up to the main posters on here it would just be dons^celtic. Imo. Bit hey ho i will keep boring u. I dont insult or name call. Maybe too boring for u. Mind and retort with an insult. Seems to be the way!!

Not really sue why you are happy with your club. A new manager who is a gamble? A board who treat the supporters like mugs? A team that is piss poor? A club that is apparently in debt? Some fans who are an embarrassment (see indy ref 2 thread) If that makes you a happy gers fan then god knows what would make you an unhappy gers fan. Suppose you always have hope. Each to their own.

2 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Not really sue why you are happy with your club. A new manager who is a gamble? A board who treat the supporters like mugs? A team that is piss poor? A club that is apparently in debt? Some fans who are an embarrassment (see indy ref 2 thread) If that makes you a happy gers fan then god knows what would make you an unhappy gers fan. Suppose you always have hope. Each to their own.

Agree on some points. Especially a big chunk of support being an embarrassment.  But i am happy with the direction. Europe next year is a plus and new manger who is a proven winner and a household name in china. Ok last bit was a wind up. So many judges on here!!!  Worse than auditioning for x factor

Guest BlueGaz
3 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

A new manager who is a gamble? - a lot of managerial appointments are a gamble.  Lets be honest, it can't be any worse than this year, can only be better, how much better is the question.

A board who treat the supporters like mugs? - 100% agree.

A team that is piss poor? - agree, yet still in a position to finish 2nd with 1 game to go, and potentially about 13 or so points behind the champions.  Tells a story eh.  

A club that is apparently in debt? - true, but being dealt with.

Some fans who are an embarrassment (see indy ref 2 thread) - would make an educated guess at all clubs having some fans who are an embarrassment (don't need to look at any threads)

Suppose you always have hope. - I suspect most fans have hope that things will get better.  Not part of being a football fan?

On 5/5/2018 at 7:52 AM, Rolling hIlls said:

Don't hear much from Big Fat Ramy!!  Talk about sing when you are winning.  And calling yourself big!! What a laugh.

Yawn. Make mine a Double Treble ya fuckin Muppet. Keep the circus coming RH. I'll check in in noo and again when I need a new laugh..🖕

Guest BlueGaz
15 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Touche big stuff 😆x

You have to be careful with the Canadian lads.  👀

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Hahaha. The Huns have a new manager and all the weans are oot. 10IAR..HFH

I never left, big man.  :ok:

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Boring enough to make you comment bhoyo!! Maybecause i dont resort to calling posters vermin and the like makes me boring. But i can live with that. My feeling is that rangers have been down for so long u guys have been having a wankfest. Now we are on way back to top u canny take it!!! Takes all sorts though.

On the way back to the top, how exactly?😂

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

The tamb going downhill had nothing to do with me. I have watched many good posters leave over the years because of the hatred toward rangers. U cant take it when a happy gers fan comes on with an opinion!!  If it was up to the main posters on here it would just be dons^celtic. Imo. Bit hey ho i will keep boring u. I dont insult or name call. Maybe too boring ifor u. Mind and retort with an insult. Seems to be the way!!

the four guys  regularly attend home games with are all rangers fans and they are very happy but yes you are right I can't handle it when happy rangers fans have an opinion. For the record you didn't come on here with an opinion, you came on here with the sole purpose of winding people up..................you admitted it. 

There's some great rangers fans on here but unfortunately its people like you who spoil it. Probably about time you ran back to your rabid frothing at the mouth hun pals on RM or FF to tell them how anti rangers the TAMB is.

16 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I know quite a lot of non catholic Celtic fans, know plenty of Catholic's who support Killie, Thistle, Motherwell etc but only know 1 who supports Rangers.

I'd hazard a guess at Rangers fans still singing songs about killing catholics and until the late 80s the club refusing to sign any, as being the main reason. They also employ some right bigoted scum like Jimmy Bell and I'd say anti RC sentiment is still deep rooted at Ibrox.

Celtic have a problems within their support  but I've never known for them as a club to have a problem attracting fans of another faith other than RC.

16 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I will bow to your superior knowledge then.  No point in arguing with a closed mind.  But maybe, just maybe, you should read the history. 

Maybe you should take some of your own advice and not spout ill advised nonsense to support your own reasons for your bigoted outlook.