Welcome to Scotland - Page 14 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 hours ago, macy37 said:

To be fair all of the above were “in place” however for a few reasons didn’t happen. The last one is a stick on.

Nice to know I’ve a stalker...creepy cunt..

It's not so much stalking, more knowing how to match words to author in the advanced search facility … competent cunt..

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 7:06 PM, Rolling hIlls said:

2.5 million.  Probably be the lowest signing we havethis summer but still a great bit of business,  read and weep bhoys. DONE DEAL: Martin Skrtl has agreed to join Rangers subject to a medical, on a 2 year deal.

Oh, I forgot we have no money so why is he signing when he reads the finacial times on here??  Loonies.

Edit.  Excluding you Scotty.  You are a paid up member and hero of the Jupiterians.

oh dear.

7 hours ago, DonnyTJS said:

It's not so much stalking, more knowing how to match words to author in the advanced search facility … competent cunt..

Where being able to remember stuff is thought of as "creepy".

15 hours ago, DonnyTJS said:

You should take this up for a living; it's uncanny ...

:lol: stunning 

13 hours ago, macy37 said:

To be fair all of the above were “in place” however for a few reasons didn’t happen. The last one is a stick on.

Nice to know I’ve a stalker...creepy cunt..

Aye, I’m sure they were. Or do you just make things up I’m the hope that at least one will happen. 

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Read earlier he wasn't in Glasgow. 

He was at the Toloun Tournament watching a couple of games yesterday.  I think him and Allen are away working on transfers.  Players not due back for another couple of weeks so suppose there's no immediate need for him to be in Glasgow and the Toloun Tournament is a good place to a do a bit of scouting.  Of course what it does mean is that certain fans have us signing Oliver Burke and the likes!

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

He was at the Toloun Tournament watching a couple of games yesterday.  I think him and Allen are away working on transfers.  Players not due back for another couple of weeks so suppose there's no immediate need for him to be in Glasgow and the Toloun Tournament is a good place to a do a bit of scouting.  Of course what it does mean is that certain fans have us signing Oliver Burke and the likes!

If I were to sign players from that Scotland side, Burke wouldn't be one of them.

His attitude leaves a lot to be desired.

4 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

If I were to sign players from that Scotland side, Burke wouldn't be one of them.

His attitude leaves a lot to be desired.

Anytime I've seen him I've never been that impressed.  And he needs a haircut.

The Sun seems to have us in for McGeouch which is interesting!!!

2 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Anytime I've seen him I've never been that impressed.  And he needs a haircut.

The Sun seems to have us in for McGeouch which is interesting!!!

Aye likewise, there is definitely a player there but if he's not going to apply himself he'll drop down the leagues.

McGeouch IMO was Hibs best player last season. Definitely against us.

3 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aye likewise, there is definitely a player there but if he's not going to apply himself he'll drop down the leagues.

Given that as a youth he started at Celtic, went to Rangers and then back to Celtic then I'm not sure he'd be that well received by the more "traditional" among our support.  Especially when you add his comments about knocking back Walter Smith's offer of a new contract because he knew if he even played one first team game for Rangers it would mean he'd never get to play for Celtic!

That said, he does seem to be developing in to a pretty good player and was MOTM in 3 out of 4 games against us.  Players like that don't come up on freebies all that often and he'd certainly improve our current squad as it stands.

42 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

36 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Given that as a youth he started at Celtic, went to Rangers and then back to Celtic then I'm not sure he'd be that well received by the more "traditional" among our support.  Especially when you add his comments about knocking back Walter Smith's offer of a new contract because he knew if he even played one first team game for Rangers it would mean he'd never get to play for Celtic!

FFS. :lol:

He’ll make Michael O’Halloran look like Brian Laudrup in a popularity contest.

:lol:

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

FFS. :lol:

He’ll make Michael O’Halloran look like Brian Laudrup in a popularity contest.

:lol:

Maybe that's the reason. Sourness made a statement by signing Super Mo and maybe Gerrard wants to do something similar?