Welcome to Scotland - Page 13 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Lets put it to a vote. Did mon say that celtic needed a strong rangers. I know u are completely blind to this. Can we have some botes please? And i dont mind if i am wrong here? If u thing mon didnt say that then agree with parkie. Of u think he did say that then agree with me. Glad i on block from van the man or one down rite away

Edit votes not botes

No one gives a fuck enough to "vote" :lol: 

Anyway, I'm bored. Dunno why I bothered engaging with you tbh. Goodbye. 

He never said "needed" he explained what the results of a strong Rangers would be on Celtic.

The distinction might be too nuanced for some to see. Like stalactites and stalagmites are just shit in caves to some with no discernible difference.

20 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Bottled it then Parky? 😀 

Just watched reporting scotland and mon press conference . well u know the rest. Parkie cant be bothered any more for some reason. ( we know why). Van the man away in the huff. Fevksake. I am as happy as harry!! Going to listen to the happy mondays. Parkie didnt bottle it. Just got proved wrong and away in huff tae 😂

23 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Bottled it then Parky? 😀 

Hey, I'm happy to lose a vote to loads of idiots. Tocqueville has a point regarding the tyranny of the majority... ;) 

17 minutes ago, phart said:

He never said "needed" he explained what the results of a strong Rangers would be on Celtic.

The distinction might be too nuanced for some to see. Like stalactites and stalagmites are just shit in caves to some with no discernible difference.

Indeed. 

6 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Hey, I'm happy to lose a vote to loads of idiots. Tocqueville has a point regarding the tyranny of the majority... ;) 

Indeed. 

Och, get a sense of humour! I thought the inclusion of the smiley meant you'd get I was just pulling your leg. 

Edit: And you've just implied the majority of folk on here are idiots. How to make friends the Parklife way. 😀 

Edited by RenfrewBlue

11 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Och, get a sense of humour! I thought the inclusion of the smiley meant you'd get I was just pulling your leg. 

Edit: And you've just implied the majority of folk on here are idiots. How to make friends the Parklife way. 😀 

I think we should leave it at that. Parklife is the cause and the remedy to the tamb. Canny admit when he is wrang but a common thing with some. Its a football board and if u cant take ot then.....

I was making a joke too. I even done a winky face for you ;) 

Aye but I referenced Tocqueville and all those thickos will be busy for the next hour finding out who he was... :) 

1 hour ago, ParisInAKilt said:

The Tamb needs a strong rangers 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

The Rangers in crisis thread would suggest otherwise ;) 

When they got to the UEFA Cup final, it fairly livened up the board as well. Maybe the "strong" or "pretty pish" bit doesn't matter, the board just needs Rangers?

57 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

When they got to the UEFA Cup final, it fairly livened up the board as well. Maybe the "strong" or "pretty pish" bit doesn't matter, the board just needs Rangers?

Yeah, I mind the ban I got for saying I hoped they lose :lol:

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

I was making a joke too. I even done a winky face for you ;) 

Aye but I referenced Tocqueville and all those thickos will be busy for the next hour finding out who he was... :) 

Google is a friend to the unenlightened. 

Admittedly Wikipedia is as dodgy a source as I am. 😀 

30 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

No but we had the msm hiring hearses and leaving them outside Celtic park. They must feel very silly now. Fuck every last one of the cunts.

U sound like a very bitter guy with a poor vocabulary.  U the guy that is the spelling adviser for the goon brigade banners? U have all of the attributes. Classy kid.

1 hour ago, Blackpool78 said:

Did we have the need for a strong Celtic in the 90s????

The answer is yes. Hence why rangers were pish in europe then as well.

Edit. Albeit didnt get as many humpings as brendans incincibles

Edited by Rolling hIlls
Change

On 5/5/2018 at 7:52 AM, Rolling hIlls said:

Don't hear much from Big Fat Ramy!!  Talk about sing when you are winning.  And calling yourself big!! What a laugh.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁.   Ahhhhhhh. Another Treble..

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2014 at 7:01 AM, macy37 said:

Dennis Wise - You heard it here first. He's the next joker in the pack.

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 1:40 AM, macy37 said:

Coleman interviewed today.

You heard it here first.

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 4:05 PM, macy37 said:

Perma tan Del it is.

You heard it here first.

5 hours ago, macy37 said:

Ramy and Hills are the same person.

You heard it here first.

Schizophrenic cunt. 

You should take this up for a living; it's uncanny ...

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁.   Ahhhhhhh. Another Treble..

You'll never get the stains out of that laptop.

2 hours ago, DonnyTJS said:

You should take this up for a living; it's uncanny ...

To be fair all of the above were “in place” however for a few reasons didn’t happen. The last one is a stick on.

Nice to know I’ve a stalker...creepy cunt..

Edited by macy37