Welcome to Scotland - Page 12 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Good god Scottish football is depressing.  A limited side getting overly excited about beating diddy teams over and over and over and over so the answer is for the main, previously skint, competitor to sign 33 year old defenders with no resale value with the sole mission to stop 9,10,100 in a row.   

37 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Good god Scottish football is depressing.  A limited side getting overly excited about beating diddy teams over and over and over and over so the answer is for the main, previously skint, competitor to sign 33 year old defenders with no resale value with the sole mission to stop 9,10,100 in a row.   

Its all a game ☺

20 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Its all a game ☺

Still no answer to my question? Are you so bitter that you're incapable of answering a simple question? 

:lol: 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Still no answer to my question? Are you so bitter that you're incapable of answering a simple question? 

:lol: 

Touche ☺. On another note saint martin o the emerald isle agrees with me that celtic need a strong rangers. He must be following me on here i think.

18 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Read it and weep because you signed an ageing defender, the day after we won the double treble 😂

Aye I'm fucking inconsolable here.

Now now. Swearing is not showing class is it? Do u agree with st martin that u need a strong rangers? Think wisely now. Count to ten. Ok five. U maybe not in big school yet 😮

8 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Now now. Swearing is not showing class is it? Do u agree with st martin that u need a strong rangers? Think wisely now. Count to ten. Ok five. U maybe not in big school yet 😮

I think he's been counting to 10 for the past couple of seasons;)

7 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

I think he's been counting to 10 for the past couple of seasons;)

Shame he wont make it. They wont get eight. He may be able to count that far without swearing or calling folk vein.  Ha ha. But i doubt it

The last resort of a desperate bhoy

Cant handle the fact the gers are back in the mix and reacts like those who cant take it. Sad

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

On another note saint martin o the emerald isle agrees with me that celtic need a strong rangers. 

He didn't say that though, did he? :lol: 

12 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I can only go on quotes from radio scotland and the scottish press. If he didnt say thay then surely a court case pending??  So. Oh wise one. What did he actually say that is different in your opinion to all media who were at the game. Was his voice dubbed? Because i swear it soinded like mon. But let us in to your thoughts and we can accuse the tv and media of putting things in martins mouth. Oh shot. Just realised he probably said two things and i noticed in another argument u were having (nae conversations with ua boy) that u were using the old double argument thing! Ha ha. So saint martin never said that then that celtic needed a strong rangers to compete better in europe? I thinl he did parlie but we all know u will word your statement differently or not reply at all. Cmon now. Whats it to be. I asked u a simple question other day about what u thought aboutcleish as football guy and person in general. But there was no arguments in that question so u patched me 😅

27 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Just watched interview again parkie and unless this is me in heaven or landed in one of scotty's planets he def says that. Are you sure u are not thinking of michael o'neill. Trying to get u out of a hole here buddy. I know u will come back with a totally different argument as thats who u are!! Eejit. 😀

10 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I would like to congratulate the tambs new owners and mods for letting Rollling Hills take the Non TA football section to new depths, well done.

Is that a report van? See the thing is u can choose NOT to view stuff here if it is not interesting to u. Did u not realise that. The fact there is 12 pages seems to me that it is kinda interesting. Sorry it doesn't play in to your vision of a dons board exclusive. As i say, no likey no lookey. Thats my motto

On a football forum i simply quoted what a football man said yesterday. Parkie denied he said that which i find quite funny as i am sure a lot of people do. U are obvioualy his pal and i get that. But wanting me banned for quoting a football legend (in some opinions) and being happy at my tes resurgence shows more about your bitterness than mines kid.

😅

Edited by Rolling hIlls
Addition

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Is that a report van? See the thing is u can choose NOT to view stuff here if it is not interesting to u. Did u not realise that. The fact there is 12 pages seems to me that it is kinda interesting. Sorry it doesn't play in to your vision of a dons board exclusive. As i say, no likey no lookey. Thats my motto 😅

The thread is one big fishing exercise and you've caught a fair few bites, you can add that to your CV now, well done.

I will have you on ignore from today because I think your an idiot and a troll, you are only here to wind others up, mainly celtic fans. 

19 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Just watched interview again parkie and unless this is me in heaven or landed in one of scotty's planets he def says that. Are you sure u are not thinking of michael o'neill. Trying to get u out of a hole here buddy. I know u will come back with a totally different argument as thats who u are!! Eejit. 😀

His exact quotes are: 

"If Rangers are going to get stronger, and that seems like it might be on the cards, that can only be good," said O'Neill, who won one Treble at Celtic.

"Rangers getting stronger will only benefit this football club to try and get stronger in Europe.

"It would be good for the league and remarkably for this club too."

What he does not say is that, as you claimed: 

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Celtic need a strong rangers.

Now, i appreciate that you're really fucking thick but you need to try and learn what words actually mean. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

His exact quotes are: 

"If Rangers are going to get stronger, and that seems like it might be on the cards, that can only be good," said O'Neill, who won one Treble at Celtic.

"Rangers getting stronger will only benefit this football club to try and get stronger in Europe.

"It would be good for the league and remarkably for this club too."

What he does not say is that, as you claimed: 

Now, i appreciate that you're really fucking thick but you need to try and learn what words actually mean. 

I summarised. I didnt want to quote the whole gargle. U know i was right in i meant as did mon. I truly wish we had a more competitive league parkie. It could only benefit every team and ultimately the national side which surely even u and i agree on. I am quite excited about dons getting new stadium and getting on a sound financial footing to compete as well. Hibs tae. despite what u think of me i love scottish football. Obviously i want rangers to be on top but not to detriment of our game as it was when souness arrived. 

8 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

The thread is one big fishing exercise and you've caught a fair few bites, you can add that to your CV now, well done.

I will have you on ignore from today because I think your an idiot and a troll, you are only here to wind others up, mainly celtic fans. 

As i said before to you. I am no troll but enjoy a light hearted wind up. If u dont get that then its u that has a problem.  Xeltic fans wind ul rangers fans ( big ramy). That is what football is about. But your hatred for all things rangers is ridiculous. Hope i am on your ignore button now. Your sharp wit will be missed mind. Well the half of it will.

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

As i said before to you. I am no troll but enjoy a light hearted wind up. If u dont get that then its u that has a problem.  Xeltic fans wind ul rangers fans ( big ramy). That is what football is about. But your hatred for all things rangers is ridiculous. Hope i am on your ignore button now. Your sharp wit will be missed mind. Well the half of it will.

My hatred of all things rangers? 😂

have a nice life you fucking idiot

19 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Is that a report van? See the thing is u can choose NOT to view stuff here if it is not interesting to u. Did u not realise that. The fact there is 12 pages seems to me that it is kinda interesting. Sorry it doesn't play in to your vision of a dons board exclusive. As i say, no likey no lookey. Thats my motto

😂😂

32 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I would like to congratulate the tambs new owners and mods for letting Rollling Hills take the Non TA football section to new depths, well done.

I think he is like a breath of fresh air to this part of the board. It's good to have folk with different views.

3 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I think he is like a breath of fresh air to this part of the board. It's good to have folk with different views.

Different views? Like what exactly?

He can do what he likes n this thread but he's turning other threads into a farce, point scoring nonsense in the scottish cup final thread being the best example.

If you want an example of why this place is dying on its arse, look no further than wind up merchants like him and a few others. It used to be a great forum with exceptional posters who supported every club. Now its petty point scoring and ignorant views galore.

Its impossible to engage with a lot of fans on here, particularly some, not all of the celtic or rangers fans, when you engage with them you are instantly accused of being anti celtic or anti rangers

He's on ignore now anyway

Edited by vanderark14

20 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Depths go up the way as well as down.  Cheers mate.  Yon guy needs to get a life.  If u don't have his views u are noone and deserve to be put off bored.  Spelt that wrong.  But now I am on his ignore I feel I have achieved soemthing in life. 

46 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I summarised. I didnt want to quote the whole gargle. U know i was right in i meant as did mon. I truly wish we had a more competitive league parkie. It could only benefit every team and ultimately the national side which surely even u and i agree on. I am quite excited about dons getting new stadium and getting on a sound financial footing to compete as well. Hibs tae. despite what u think of me i love scottish football. Obviously i want rangers to be on top but not to detriment of our game as it was when souness arrived. 

You didn't summarise, you completely misrepresented what he'd said. You'd do yourself more credit if you just admitted that.

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You didn't summarise, you completely misrepresented what he'd said. You'd do yourself more credit if you just admitted that.

Lets put it to a vote. Did mon say that celtic needed a strong rangers. I know u are completely blind to this. Can we have some botes please? And i dont mind if i am wrong here? If u thing mon didnt say that then agree with parkie. Of u think he did say that then agree with me. Glad i on block from van the man or one down rite away

Edit votes not botes

Edited by Rolling hIlls
Votes