Welcome to Scotland - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

If Rangers are really bidding £4 million for a 34 year old right back, they’ve really learned nothing.

:lol:

It's a beautiful thing :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

McGregor back home.  More money where that came from.  Or are we still skint lol.  Ye's are delusional.  Rangers are on the march if you pardon the pun!

The Huns can continue to pay OTT wages for players in their mid 30s all they want.

They'll never learn.

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

The Huns can continue to pay OTT wages for players in their mid 30s all they want.

They'll never learn.

Boyd is in his 30's.  Didn't see you complaing this season.  Players who look after themselves can play until late 30's.  Boyd, Miller, Weir.  Give me experienced winners combined with talented potential.  Great combination.  Gerrard knows that as does any fan with a brain.  Combining youth with experience is key to sucess imo.

Guest BlueGaz
2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Boyd is in his 30's.  Didn't see you complaing this season.  Players who look after themselves can play until late 30's.  Boyd, Miller, Weir.  Give me experienced winners combined with talented potential.  Great combination.  Gerrard knows that as does any fan with a brain.  Combining youth with experience is key to sucess imo.

SQ a serial bandwagon jumper. You’ll get used to it. Normally sniffing around behind Parkie. 

1 minute ago, BlueGaz said:

SQ a serial bandwagon jumper. You’ll get used to it. Normally sniffing around behind Parkie. 

I have noticed that.  I admire your restrainability in the face of constant bile on here and generalisation of Gers supporters mate.  I don't know how you haven't reacted badly or simply left like a load of others.  Well done for not walking away!!  Scotland and Rangers.  Canny wait till we watch the league from our rightful position 😎

Guest BlueGaz
13 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I don't know how you haven't reacted badly  

😂😂 

plenty of times. :ok:

5 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

...u are just jealous that we have plenty cash to splash.

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

McGregor back home.  More money where that came from.  Or are we still skint lol.  Ye's are delusional.  Rangers are on the march if you pardon the pun!

5 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Brilliant Scotty.  Using an argument that has nothing to do with reality and from a different perspective is great.  It throws people off track and I get it now.  Until this week I thought a Rapture was a flying reptile from Jurassic World (sorry Jurassic World and the dinosaurs never existed before Adam and Eve).  la la la.  You have made me happy again lalala. Next thing you will be making me believe swans can fly!!

15 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Boyd isn't on £10k+ a week.

He's also not injury prone.

15 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

Haha, leave me out your lovers tiff with Parklife.

What bandwagon would that be? Laughing at huns? It's a good bandwagon to be on to be fair.

You and Rolling are well suited. Both seem to be more than happy to make excuses for Rangers "traditions"

Edited by Squirrelhumper

34 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Rangers getting back on top is imperative to our game not only to help the other clubs but🤼‍♀️ also socially.  That is why money is being found.  Simple.

hahahahaha, lay off the smack.

The other clubs managed pretty well whilst the huns were struggling to get back into the Premiership.

In fact, none of them have gone bust since Rangers went tits up.

Guest BlueGaz
26 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Haha, leave me out your lovers tiff with Parklife.

What bandwagon would that be? Laughing at huns? It's a good bandwagon to be on to be fair.

You and Rolling are well suited. Both seem to be more than happy to make excuses for Rangers "traditions"

🤣 I have no tiff with Parkie at the mo.  None whatsoever.

💤 You and Rolling are well suited. Both seem to be more than happy to make excuses for Rangers "traditions" - show me these excuses, or this another 'jump'?

Edited by BlueGaz

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

hahahahaha, lay off the smack.

The other clubs managed pretty well whilst the huns were struggling to get back into the Premiership.

In fact, none of them have gone bust since Rangers went tits up.

Ask your chairman? The gerard factor will bring great wealth for every club next season from tv mainly. But hey we dont look for any thanks just happy to help the scottish game ☺

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ask your chairman? The gerard factor will bring great wealth for every club next season from tv mainly. But hey we dont look for any thanks just happy to help the scottish game ☺

I was trying to remember how to spell "tedious" - but then I couldn't be bothered.