Welcome to Scotland - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

13 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Beat it sheepie.   Just remember that one word. Ian Durrant.  Get it up ye.  Sleud now and going for a couple of hours in the shawl.  Rangers and ScotlND FOREVER.

Durrant wouldn't haven't gotten injured if he hadn't shat out the tackle (who was the hun that said that about Stevie May on here again, @RenfrewBlue, i think?)

11515516obj-js1025260-e1483711936990.jpg

11 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Durrant wouldn't haven't gotten injured if he hadn't shat out the tackle (who was the hun that said that about Stevie May on here again, @RenfrewBlue, i think?)

I thought it was the physios fault for giving him a piggy back off the park.

😛

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Might have been me Parky but can't remember for sure. As I've demonstrated already today my memory is not what it once was. 😀 

I think you'll find it's the opposite with Durrant. If he'd shat out of the assault he'd have been OK. 

I think the picture demonstrates quite clearly how much of "tackle" it wasn't. Up there with the worst assaults on a pitch and beats anything old Studs up Souness did. 

Speaking of facts...

Fact #1 - Being a successful player doesn't necessarily translate into being a successful manager.

Fact #2 - Number of games won by Steven Gerrard as a manager to date... zero.

Fact #3 - Rangers were liquidated in 2012.

Fact #4 - Dave King is a confidence trickster.

Fact #5 - Sevco is financially in dire straits.

2 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Speaking of facts...

Fact #1 - Being a successful player doesn't necessarily translate into being a successful manager.

And i will bow to the lord of facts.

Fact #1 the earth is more than 4000 years old.

Fact #2 refer to fact 1

Speaking of facts...

That's some nice reading right there.

Speaking of facts...

Fact 5. U really think a world superstar like stevie g would risk his reputation and future if we had a con man in charge and had no money? Gerrard expalained to the the liverpool fans why he had to leave to go to the biggest club in scotland and world record holders. Or are you blind sir? I dont know about you but i believe the word. Not the word that you dream about from a burning bush etc. But the word of a true football hero. Who is coming to scotland whether u like it or not kid. Now away and pray to your lord that some day u will equal our fifa approved world record. Now thats a fact and facts are chiels that dinna whing

5 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Correct.

(Not much of a rebuttal if I'm going to agree with you.)

6 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Correct.

(Not much of a rebuttal if I'm going to agree with you.)

Scotty. I like your style man. U argue your case and thats important. U have came in for some insults on here and lived to tell the tale. Well done pal. The ta mafia are trying to scare me away but it willny work. I am here to save this board. Not as in a saviour. I know you start drooling about the second coming and all that. But i dinna think if christ came back he would use social media or the tamb. Anyhow its saturday night. Bit disappointes about ross county 

55 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Fact 5. U really think a world superstar like stevie g would risk his reputation and future if we had a con man in charge and had no money? 

When the ingredients are his ego, freemasonry, gangsters and spivs... then, yeah.

16 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

When the ingredients are his ego, freemasonry, gangsters and spivs... then, yeah.

Is this fact? Or your opinion on his ego. His freemasonry (is he and you can prove that). He is a gangster? Cmon scotty. I was supporting u here. Thats no fact ma pal. Its your opinion. This is an interesting conversation. Tell me more of your facts please

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Is this fact? Or your opinion on his ego.

It's a fact that he hasn't worked his way up to being Sevco's manager (or anyone else's manager).

It is my opinion that his ego tells him that he doesn't have to be anyone's Number 2 (because he is 'Stevie G.)

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

His freemasonry (is he and you can prove that). He is a gangster?

Freemasonry would apply to the establishment club.

Gangsters are involved as per last week's murder.

(I take it you'll concede 'spivs'?)

Now who checks all those boxes?

A certain confidence trickster?

31 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

It's a fact that he hasn't worked his way up to being Sevco's manager (or anyone else's manager).

It is my opinion that his ego tells him that he doesn't have to be anyone's Number 2 (because he is 'Stevie G.)

Freemasonry would apply to the establishment club.

Gangsters are involved as per last week's murder.

(I take it you'll concede 'spivs'?)

Now who checks all those boxes?

A certain confidence trickster?

Man u have a way with words that disguise the truth. So there aee no freemasons at any club bar rangers. There are no gangster connections bar anyone apart from stevie g. Let people in glass houses. Dont know if u have heard that phrase. Sure i read it somewhere kid.