Football Shirt Day - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Football Shirt Day

Who’s taking part in this at their work?

The organisers obviously have no idea how much a shirt costs these days, be it monetary or mentally. The workplace is a very dangerous place for expensive clothing there’s black markers, tippex, dust, containers with sharp protrudents and just general mankyness

Edited by DoonTheSlope

Guest BlueGaz
5 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Who’s taking part in this at their work?

The organisers obviously have no idea how much a shirt costs these days, be it monetary or mentally. The workplace is a very dangerous place for expensive clothing there’s black markers, tippex, dust, containers with sharp protrudents and just general mankyness

Wouldn't allow it in my business.

3 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Only time my work has ever allowed football colours was the day before the Scotland Italy game in 2007 when most the office were in Scotland shirts.

I remember that. I wore the away top we wore when beating France 

Edit: i think it was an idea put out by one of the papers and most workplaces done it.

Edited by Scotland Ever More

2 hours ago, Big Col said:

No football colours allowed at work.

Same in my work except for football shirt day. The managers obviously just want a big tick in a box saying they managed make people donate to charity to take to their 1-2-1s 

Every Friday the fuckers are wanting money for something, it’s always the same shiftless bastards organising the raffles and disappearing to Safeway’s for the cakes they then sell for a pound a go. That’s why I never give them anything. I donate to a charity of my choice monthly because it means something to me and not just wanting to look good and expect a pat on the back

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

it’s always the same shiftless bastards organising the raffles and disappearing to Safeway’s for the cakes they then sell for a pound a go. 

I’d check the dates on those cakes!

:lol:

On 4/27/2018 at 12:38 PM, Squirrelhumper said:

Only time my work has ever allowed football colours was the day before the Scotland Italy game in 2007 when most the office were in Scotland shirts.

Yeah we did that in Tesco at the time

Most places won't allow football tops id imagine, especially in Scotland