Celtic vs Sevco - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 hours ago, Ormond said:

Apparently O’ Halloran is a homosexual because he shook Rodgers hand. I mean, a homosexual is bad enough, but a bead rattling, tarrier homosexual? Cunt should have his contract ripped up immediately. 😂

Josh Windass was gay until he started scoring.

1 hour ago, slasher said:

Awww man, ma sides hurt! 😂

I used to think Fawlty Towers was a comedy that would never be surpassed but then along came 'the Rangers.' 

Special mention must go to Andy Halliday who must have been scarred for life by yesterday's experience 😂😂😂😂😂

Halliday's "tackle" then shove on Forrest at start was hilarious.

Was like he was trying to put down a marker or something!

I wouldn't even have him outing out the cones at training for Killie never mind anywhere near the squad. Absolute diddy.

Should stick to hanging about with his daft pals in Nico's in town.

12 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Wish i hadn't clicked on that

I think most of it is outrageous and not funny

How is that website allowed to stay up with that amount of vile rancid sectarianism ?

Can you imagine what would happen if it was though?

The owner of the internet would have to shut it down and put us back into the dark ages without the much needed “blue pound” to finance it. 

13 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I hadn’t been in there since I was a student, but went in for a pint last week. Strange boozer, was trying to figure out the story with the Football shirts, as apart from Halliday and Drogba the rest had a Motherwell connection.

My guess was it was Adam Coakley or his dad that owned it?

23 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Halliday's "tackle" then shove on Forrest at start was hilarious.

Was like he was trying to put down a marker or something!

I wouldn't even have him outing out the cones at training for Killie never mind anywhere near the squad. Absolute diddy.

Nico's was only useful for underage drinking, shite hole man

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

I hadn’t been in there since I was a student, but went in for a pint last week. Strange boozer, was trying to figure out the story with the Football shirts, as apart from Halliday and Drogba the rest had a Motherwell connection.

My guess was it was Adam Coakley or his dad that owned it?

Aye, Coakley Jnr owns it.

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aye, Coakley Jnr owns it.

That would explain the Donnelly and Coakley tops having pride of place.

With the end of season invasions (RIP) I’ve probably spent more time on the fir park pitch than the pair of them combined.

:lol:

To be fair, more MFC related memorabilia than all the pubs in Motherwell combined, so I’ll probably go back.

6 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

That would explain the Donnelly and Coakley tops having pride of place.

With the end of season invasions (RIP) I’ve probably spent more time on the fir park pitch than the pair of them combined.

To be fair, more MFC related memorabilia than all the pubs in Motherwell combined, so I’ll probably go back.

Aye always found that weird about Motherwell.

We're fairly similar clubs but Killie has quite a few pubs with lots of Killie stuff (Brass & Granite, Howard Arms etc) but never really seen a Motherwell equivalent.  JD's probably closest.

5 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aye always found that weird about Motherwell.

We're fairly similar clubs but Killie has quite a few pubs with lots of Killie stuff (Brass & Granite, Howard Arms etc) but never really seen a Motherwell equivalent.  JD's probably closest.

The Electric Bar will have flags and stuff up for the final, but its got a reputation as a Rangers pub.

I think JDs is much the same.

Suppose Motherwell are only the 3rd most popular Scottish team in the town.

2 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

The Electric Bar will have flags and stuff up for the final, but its got a reputation as a Rangers pub.

I think JDs is much the same.

Suppose Motherwell are only the 3rd most popular Scottish team in the town.

Aye plenty of Old Firm fans in Killie too but most of the popular pubs like the Brass, Howard etc have walls covered in Killie shirts etc.

21 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aye plenty of Old Firm fans in Killie too but most of the popular pubs like the Brass, Howard etc have walls covered in Killie shirts etc.

JDs and Club100 are the two that I would say are most MFC-orientated in their decor, strangely, I very rarely drink in either. The Dalziel (a place I did like to drink, and where you've been with me if memory serves me right) used to have loads of cracking MFC memorabilia, but now its some sort of wine bar or some other pish 

1 hour ago, ONeils4oyarder said:

JDs and Club100 are the two that I would say are most MFC-orientated in their decor, strangely, I very rarely drink in either. The Dalziel (a place I did like to drink, and where you've been with me if memory serves me right) used to have loads of cracking MFC memorabilia, but now its some sort of wine bar or some other pish 

Aye, I've been in the Dalziel before.....is that near the underpass?