£88 a ticket - Peru v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

£88 a ticket

kumnio

£88 is nothing but money grabbing from a shower of robbing bastards.

They know fine well that once flights are booked, people will almost certainly buy tickets. I expect to be sitting next to the president for that kinda money.

Just now, kumnio said:

£88 is nothing but money grabbing from a shower of robbing bastards.

They know fine well that once flights are booked, people will almost certainly buy tickets. I expect to be sitting next to the president for that kinda money.

I won’t be. Principal at stake here.

To be fair if you'd done your homework you'll have seen that Peru ticket prices are on average the most expensive in football for international games. 

Their previous game worked out at £115 So I'm quite pleased it's less than I expected.  

Just now, Debian said:

To be fair if you'd done your homework you'll have seen that Peru ticket prices are on average the most expensive in football for international games. 

Their previous game worked out at £115 So I'm quite pleased it's less than I expected.  

Won’t matter for me I’m afraid. But everyone’s a grown up and each to their own.

1 minute ago, Debian said:

And a Belgium ticket thrown in. Bargain.:ok:

1 hour ago, Debian said:

Their last qualifier v Columbia at home prices were between £14 and £64