A statement that “beggars belief” - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

A statement that “beggars belief”

1 minute ago, sbcmfc said:

I almost wonder if the whole site (Rangers Media) is a parody.

I dipped into a thread a while back and a guy was threatened with a ban for “tarrier talk” by a mod.

:lol:

It's either that or a tiny community of mentalists.

1 minute ago, phart said:

It's either that or a tiny community of mentalists.

I think that’s the most likely explanation. In my limited experience of the site; anyone with moderate views would quickly be chased.

If you’re not a raging bigoted lunatic, you’re a “timposter”.

2 hours ago, Ormond said:

It’s certainly seen to be condoned over the decades. Your official club statements almost run along the same lines.

Yes. 

If that’s the line we’re running with because of my hatred of an institution that is to blame for many of Scotland’s ills in society then you can label me a bigot if it makes you feel better. 👍

Two-hundred and out?

Guest BlueGaz
44 minutes ago, giblet said:

Hibs have now sold out their additional tickets in the South stand next to Rangers fans. Hopefully we are still in the mix to play for something that day.

You serious Giblet?  I would be annoyed if I lost another point this season the way you are playing the now, and the results you are getting.

3 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

You serious Giblet?  I would be annoyed if I lost another point this season the way you are playing the now, and the results you are getting.

This is hibs Gaz, where anything can happen as long as it's bad enough.

Guest BlueGaz
34 minutes ago, phart said:

This is hibs Gaz, where anything can happen as long as it's bad enough.

Even Hibs wont Hibs it this year I don't think.

11 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Did I read somewhere that if Celtic win Scottish Cup that 4th place gets Europe?

So will you be cheering on the hoops?

Ive mentioned it to a few Rangers fans, and I actually believe them when they say it might not be a bad thing to not qualify.

Guest BlueGaz
1 hour ago, phart said:

Maybe, bet no one is putting money on it though, i wouldn't!

True, I wouldn't bet on any of games between the 3 over next couple of weeks. But can see it being HIbs, Dons, Gers in that order.  

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

So will you be cheering on the hoops?

Ive mentioned it to a few Rangers fans, and I actually believe them when they say it might not be a bad thing to not qualify.

I'd be more than happy if Motherwell, Rangers have f*cked up royally this season and if they can't finish in the top 3 they shouldn't be in Europe.

Edited by Larky Masher

7 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

Our record at Pittodrie is shocking. Best I can see is a draw there.

We battered you last time at Easter Road  and you managed to win. It’s  Aberdeen to lose 2nd Place now from what I can see.

Reckon they won’t do their usual against Celtic and take something from that game.