A statement that “beggars belief” - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

A statement that “beggars belief”

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Yeah protests and with holding money from the club will help. 

It'll help bring about another administration. 

The fans have to build their grip on as much of the club as possible and hope that others will help them to whatever extent. 

Supporting the club does not mean supporting Dave King. It's pretty simple really. 

Excellent post. Would parkie boycott his club if he thought the manager was a prick? Naw. Rangers mean more to me that whoever happens to be in charge at the time. I dont know about u RB but i am excited about gerard and all he will bring. Put it this way. 2nd is not an option for him.

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Excellent post. Would parkie boycott his club if he thought the manager was a prick? Naw. Rangers mean more to me that whoever happens to be in charge at the time. I dont know about u RB but i am excited about gerard and all he will bring. Put it this way. 2nd is not an option for him.

Maybe if he wins the league you'll learn to spell his name correctly.

4 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

The fans have to build their grip on as much of the club as possible and hope that others will help them to whatever extent. 

Supporting the club does not mean supporting Dave King. It's pretty simple really. 

Indeed. It's also really simple to understand some fans buy the deflection tactics. Yet you brand talking about that "desperation" 😂

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Your right, this pic shows what he's after: 

https://goo.gl/images/o5rs2W

Edited by Parklife

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44293870

Has Dave King resorted to trawling Rangers Media and Follow Follow for causes?

:lol:

Last week it was some guy that called rangers fans unwashed 12 years ago, this week some SPFL Director been appointed to a newspaper that Dermott Desmond gets delivered.

😛

He’s like a Rangers version of Phil Mcgobbledygook or John James.

35 minutes ago, macy37 said:

King doing absolutely everything to deflect. Desperate stuff from the glib.

He’s making Charles Greens playing to the gallery look like amateur hour.

Green was all talk, to be fair to King he’s following through, possibly even with the orange away top...

32 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

He’s making Charles Greens playing to the gallery look like amateur hour.

Green was all talk, to be fair to King he’s following through, possibly even with the orange away top...

Following through with what exactly? Certainly not his promised investment nor any success. 

40 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Following through with what exactly? Certainly not his promised investment nor any success. 

Just actually doing the mental shit like trying to get folk the sack etc.

You watch for the £20 programme and orange Away kit next season.

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 9:11 AM, Rolling hIlls said:

Not bad for a "skint" club Scotty!  Idiot.

Steven Gerrard is refusing to give up on Brighton defender Connor Goldson – as Rangers prepare to make a THIRD bid this week.

The new Ibrox gaffer has made the 25-year-old centre-back one of his top targets and Gers’ second offer of around £2million was rejected on Friday.

Aye, you're right. Rangers can't be skint. That's them paid out a grand total of nothing to date. Up there with PSG financially.

Edited by Tartan_McCole

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:14 AM, RenfrewBlue said:

And that's exactly what Dave wants you to think.

Fair play to him, he's playing the support like a fiddle (flute).