A statement that “beggars belief” - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

A statement that “beggars belief”

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

They'll just reciprocate.

They already have. 

It's funny. When Hibs cut Rangers allocation a few weeks ago the theme on here was well done for standing up for your own fans. Now when Rangers do virtually the same thing, it's the guff posted over the last few hours. 

Anyone would think the posters on here were hypocritical twats, if they didn't know any better. 🤔

3 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

They already have. 

It's funny. When Hibs cut Rangers allocation a few weeks ago the theme on here was well done for standing up for your own fans. Now when Rangers do virtually the same thing, it's the guff posted over the last few hours. 

Anyone would think the posters on here were hypocritical twats, if they didn't know any better. 🤔

Spot on.  But the bile blindness kicks in when it comes to Gers RB.  You know that as well as I.

19 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

They already have. 

Hibs reduced the allocation to get more of their fans in. If this is rangers agenda, fair enough but can you blame other for thinking it's not their agenda? Petty point scoring pretty much sums up the old firm.

Also, rangers threw the toys out of the pram after Hibs reduced the allocation, that's what I remember laughing at. Remember those safety concerns, this was all despite rangers giving everyone except Celtic a tiny percentage of their ground, the hypocrisy of the rangers statement was what I remember laughing at, well that and the fact the statement looked like it was written by a three year old child.

Edited by vanderark14

11 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Well done Rangers 

Spot on.  Time to fight back and stand up is now.  And thats what we are doing.  The TAMB mafia knew our day would always come back.  But rejoiced in fact we were on our knees.  But as Scotty believes in resurrections.  This is going to be the resurrection to end them all.  Watch it and squirm bhoys and sheep.

49 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

They already have. 

Hibs did it and huns released a statement about fan safety.

Good luck to the 500 or so Huns going to Parkhead!!!!

6 minutes ago, Flure said:

Sounds like fair dinkum to me.

More Rangers fans to accommodate in a fixed capacity stadium means less other fans.

Spot on.  A business looks after its loyal customers first.  I have no problem with Hibs and Celtic/Hearts doing same.  A season ticket is worth more than a one of ticket for an away supporter.  Time to bring some savie in to the game.

The seethe, bitterness and hurt from Ibrox is glorious, the most deluded club on planet earth.

I look forward to us and a few others scudding them at Ibrox in front of 50,000 bears.

Edited by Mox

13 minutes ago, Mox said:

The seethe, bitterness and hurt from Ibrox is glorious, the most deluded club on planet earth.

I look forward to us and a few others scudding them at Ibrox in front of 50,000 bears.

Where do you see the seethe, bitterness and hurt on here Mox? I only see from the 'Bears' on TAMB which is only board I view or post on a gleeful delight that we are back.  So, sorry what you see must be on other boards ma friend.  We are as happy as the bears that went to the picnic x

59 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Great news.

Allows us to sell more full price season tickets (not the reduced ones without the Celtic games).

But unless those tickets are £100 more expensive Rangers will be losing money compared with this season.