A statement that “beggars belief” - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

A statement that “beggars belief”

I got told about the statement this morning and had to go on the Rangers site to see if it was genuine, I couldn’t believe what I was reading

The safety line is laughable, they don’t want two sets of fans to mix on the way to the way ground, they obviously fail to realise you have to do that Ibrox even if your approaching from the designated away car park. For what it’s worth any Hibs fans in the south will walk by the East terracing and round to the south before entering. They’re must be real hard cunts, only hard men when in numbers

Hibs aren’t doing anything wrong, huns complaining about there being empty seats furfuxake. Season 2014/15 Hibs plyed at Ibrox four times, on three of those occasions Ibrox was half empty and Hibs were refused an increased allocation. Even the play off had empty seats scattered all the way around Ibrox, even the sections that pelted the Hibs support and players with coins, lighters, pies, juice and fuck knows what else. I’m surprised we managed to contain ourselves and not invade the home sections to protect our players 

If there’s any concern about violence then they’ll have no issues parking buses on Lower London Road, keep the cunts behind half an hour after full time, send them through the new builds and up by Sainsbury’s at full time for their “safety” then get the cunts to fuck ASAP

If they don’t want to accept an allocation in future then fine, ram yer blue pound. Hibs will just sell direct to the Rangers fans like we did to the real Rangers fans years ago 

Its long before time Hibs were taking this approach

Edited by DoonTheSlope

6 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

The really depressing thing with all of this is that even with all of this quality material only an excuse is still getting worse each year.

I know, though it's equally depressing that the powers that be at Ibrox are happy to see this apparently never ending stream of shite being released in the club's name.

I am struggling to see what The The Rangers retaliatory action is at Ibrox. Give us less than 1.77% of capacity (900 briefs)?

If Hibs we’re reciprical with our laughable Ibrox allocation, The The Rangers would be looking to allocate 361 tickets to their fans.

J

Nurse, NURSE

Found this wee gem on Rangers Media. They've became a parody of the parody of themselves.

“Does anyone else hate these cunts more than the bheasts?

Maybe it’s because I know a few of them and ever since they cheated us out of the cup they have become the most arrogant and obnoxious shower of cunts I’ve had the misfortune to share a shift with. The arrogance of these Edinburgh peg selling wanks knows no bounds. As much as the bheasts have won tainted titles while we were victimised by the authorities they’ve won them all the same so I can understand their arrogance, but what have these HIV ridden cunts ever won of note?

How dare they have the gall to treat Glasgow Rangers: the greatest fans and most successful team on the planet with such disrespect 

They’ll get theirs sooner or later, mark my words

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

NO SURRENDER!!!!!!”

4 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

How dare they have the gall to treat Glasgow Rangers: the greatest fans and most successful team on the planet with such disrespect 

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

NO SURRENDER!!!!!!”

Such a staunch sense of entitlement.

5 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Nurse, NURSE

Found this wee gem on Rangers Media. They've became a parody of the parody of themselves.

Maybe it’s because I know a few of them and ever since they cheated us out of the cup they have become the most arrogant and obnoxious shower of cunts I’ve had the misfortune to share a shift with. The arrogance of these Edinburgh peg selling wanks knows no bounds. As much as the bheasts have won tainted titles while we were victimised by the authorities they’ve won them all the same so I can understand their arrogance, but what have these HIV ridden cunts ever won of note?

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

NO SURRENDER!!!!!!”

Some Rangers fans are arseholes, that's a shocker.

22 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Nurse, NURSE

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

NO SURRENDER!!!!!!”

The irony in the sense of injustice about what they deem a tainted title. The sooner the second club dies the better. 

Just now, Larky Masher said:

So you believe that position is the view of the majority of Rangers' fans?

It’s certainly seen to be condoned over the decades. Your official club statements almost run along the same lines.

Just now, Larky Masher said:

So you're a bit of bigot yourself then.

If that’s the line we’re running with because of my hatred of an institution that is to blame for many of Scotland’s ills in society then you can label me a bigot if it makes you feel better. 👍