A statement that “beggars belief” - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

A statement that “beggars belief”

I think even our resident peepel on this board would see the embarrassment in this latest pish from these cretinous Hun cunts. Even Gaz must surely admit that his club have plumbed new depths of bawbaggery. :)

44 minutes ago, Mitre said:

Are you allowed to change allocations mid-season?

I can’t see any reason why not? The game was only confirmed 2 weeks ago.

I can actually understand Rangers being a bit pissed off if they expected 4000 and took that already this season, to get handed 2000 is a bit disappointing. However Hibs are entitled to do this and it’s still a more than fair share plus any statement from angry Rangers is just funny.

:lol:

23 minutes ago, giblet said:

When we only get allocated 900 out of a 50k capacity at Ibrox, I think 2000 out of 20k is still Being treated a lot better.

Hibs, hearts and Aberdeen usually get around 1300 if they have demand for the tickets. Agreed even the reduced allocation is a better deal than the reverse.

If Hibs can sell the tickets the fair enough but I when they did this last time the other half of the stand was empty so we will see how it goes.

44 minutes ago, giblet said:

When we only get allocated 900 out of a 50k capacity at Ibrox, I think 2000 out of 20k is still Being treated a lot better.

The most deliciously ironic thing about the statement is the apparent failure to see this fact.

What are they going to do to Hibs as a consequence? Cut their Ibrox allocation to errrr 5000....

3 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

The most deliciously ironic thing about the statement is the apparent failure to see this fact.

What are they going to do to Hibs as a consequence? Cut their Ibrox allocation to errrr 5000....

I think the people writing that statement are more than aware they don’t give other clubs a reasonable allocation. They genuinely believe they are entitled to anything they ask for. 

31 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

Hibs, hearts and Aberdeen usually get around 1300 if they have demand for the tickets. Agreed even the reduced allocation is a better deal than the reverse.

If Hibs can sell the tickets the fair enough but I when they did this last time the other half of the stand was empty so we will see how it goes.

If Hibs would rather have empty seats than Rangers fans, that's their prerogative. 

17 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

The less rangers fans in any stadium the better it is for all concerned. Well done hibs, I’d happily see Aberdeen give rangers even leas than they get now if we could get away with it.

I would make the away section in the new ground less than 1000 capacity. 

39 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

It's never 1300.

1100 is most any team gets for league games except when you relocate your ultras for the GB. 

5 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

Indeed but as one of the fans who will likely be missing out because of the reduced allocation it's annoying if there's going to be hundreds of empty seats.

Be thankful you're not an away fan going to Ibrox, trying to get one of the 900 tickets Rangers have allocated for a seat with a shite view and folk above throwing stuff at you. 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Be thankful you're not an away fan going to Ibrox, trying to get one of the 900 tickets Rangers have allocated for a seat with a shite view and folk above throwing stuff at you. 

Tbf my season ticket is in a similar location but up the other corner and while never having had stuff thrown at me at Ibrox have had it at plenty of stadiums.