Digs - Israel V Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Digs

DoonTheSlope

Where we all staying? Where’s the best area? 

Ive reserved a couple on the promenade as I’m guessing that’s where the nightlife will most likely be . It doesn’t look like the cheapest place for digs though but don’t fancy wandering around half jaiked at night getting home

Hotel Ness on Ness Tsiyona St 10.

Was recommended to me by a local as being a great area full of bars and restaurants, and from looking around it does seem to be at the top end of a street that just seems to be bar after bar all the way along it.

Also turns out its a stones throw from the bar where DavyP buses to the match are suppose to set off from :ok:

51 minutes ago, wanderer said:

Hotel Ness on Ness Tsiyona St 10.

Was recommended to me by a local as being a great area full of bars and restaurants, and from looking around it does seem to be at the top end of a street that just seems to be bar after bar all the way along it.

Also turns out its a stones throw from the bar where DavyP buses to the match are suppose to set off from :ok:

That's the same hotel as me. Glad it's not a dump:lol:

5 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

That's the same hotel as me. Glad it's not a dump:lol:

Does not get the greatest reviews on TripAdvisor, but suits my needs (apparently its just had a major overhaul to improve it), but its only somewhere to dump the bags the one night I need it for when in Tel Aviv :lol:

Edited by wanderer

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, doonhameronthedon said:

Sleeping rough or staying in Haifa on the Fri & Sat?

Back Tel Aviv to Luton Fri afternoon. Drive home in Banbury. Train to Glasgow Sat for the Portugal game on Sun. Train back south Monday.