Kilmarnock and Steve Clarke - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kilmarnock and Steve Clarke

16 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

The post was hardly holier than thou but We've every right to feel holier than thou when it comes to your fellow orcs, most fans should  feel the same when it comes to the huns.

I've barely seen your mob this season, I tend not to watcg games where the support is filled bigoted bags of shite.

Oh but it was. Its your typical position. Then you change the subject to bigotry instead of football and finally you start calling folk names. 

It's what you almost always do. 

Anyway, if you'd read my posts properly instead of just dropping into talking shite you'd have seen that I said it was based on what I'd seen. I tend not to believe what the press say about how teams play as they tend to bum up their pals and decry others for no fair reason. 

Also very few people that I've met give actual fair and honest opinions as they're generally coloured by team loyalties and assorted dislikes. 

Hopefully you'll be able to cope with an honest and sensible post from an orc/hun/bigot (insert your insult of choice). 

5 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Oh but it was. Its your typical position. Then you change the subject to bigotry instead of football and finally you start calling folk names. 

It's what you almost always do. 

Anyway, if you'd read my posts properly instead of just dropping into talking shite you'd have seen that I said it was based on what I'd seen. I tend not to believe what the press say about how teams play as they tend to bum up their pals and decry others for no fair reason. 

Also very few people that I've met give actual fair and honest opinions as they're generally coloured by team loyalties and assorted dislikes. 

Hopefully you'll be able to cope with an honest and sensible post from an orc/hun/bigot (insert your insult of choice). 

You’ll be lucky to find more than five posts where I’ve mentioened bigotry in all my time on this board.

why make up stories to make your point?

5 minutes ago, Gala Tartan Army (Borders) said:

Just back from  Hibs 5  3. Kilmarnock .

First time I have seen Killie this season , very impressed . Wish we had got Stevie Clark for Scotland manager .

Just back too, thought the ref done his best to totally ruin the game.  Didn't give killie first half stonewaller. Then gave hibs a 2nd half penalty then reversed the decision. 

He booked 3 killie midfielders and that kinda stifled them. But let mcginn away with loadsa niggly fouls.

He didn't even  book Tishbola for horrendous lunge and i thought it might be a straight red!

Overall, it was a good game, killie got done by really poor defending and clinical finishing. 5 shots. 5 goals. 

Pleased with killie going forward but garbage at the back. 

30 minutes ago, stirlish said:

Just back too, thought the ref done his best to totally ruin the game.  Didn't give killie first half stonewaller. Then gave hibs a 2nd half penalty then reversed the decision. 

He booked 3 killie midfielders and that kinda stifled them. But let mcginn away with loadsa niggly fouls.

He didn't even  book Tishbola for horrendous lunge and i thought it might be a straight red!

Overall, it was a good game, killie got done by really poor defending and clinical finishing. 5 shots. 5 goals. 

Pleased with killie going forward but garbage at the back. 

Should get a good 2 minutes on sport scene.

:lol:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43923485

Enjoyed this interview. Glad that he highlighted the happy clapping vs hibs as something that drove the team forward and gave him a hook  in the dressing room. Especially since the fans got such a slagging for it. 

Another cracking game. Shite killie defending in the 2nd half, but full on entertainment. Would have loved a 4-4, but not overly bothered. Tshibola is a liability. Erwin was out of sorts. Kris Boyd is one fat sexy bastard.

8 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

When Steve Clarke took over Killie were 10pts behind Hibs. Today, Killie are 10pts behind Hibs

Manager of the year aye?:um-no:

Considering Hibs have a much bigger budget at their disposal, it seems reasonable to suggest that Clarke has done the better job by keeping pace with them. It’s actually Hibs’ terrific form that has been stopped our own run looking even better but brilliant stuff by both teams.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...