Kilmarnock and Steve Clarke - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kilmarnock and Steve Clarke

4 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

You may be right but I think the names that I've mentioned would take the job. 

Personally I don't want Clarke but I'm struggling to think of better qualified managers that we could actually get. 

Fair enough. I think it'll be de boer.

Id stick with Murty and be fairly confident he'll develop into a good manager. Although bit of a disaster with Miller and the other one. Plus getting cuffed by Celtic doesn't help. He's not been terrible though and is at least a sensible/decent human being. 

15 minutes ago, Morrisandmoo said:

He's not been terrible though and is at least a sensible/decent human being. 

As a non rangers fan I think he handles the "circus" that surrounds his job very professionally, as you say one of the good guys

2 hours ago, dan cake said:

As a non rangers fan I think he handles the "circus" that surrounds his job very professionally, as you say one of the good guys

That's why I like him but he's just too raw for the job tactically. Also if he can't control the big headed twats in the squad then he's no use. 

We definitely need a man of Walter Smiths man management abilities. 

10 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

That's why I like him but he's just too raw for the job tactically. Also if he can't control the big headed twats in the squad then he's no use. 

We definitely need a man of Walter Smiths man management abilities. 

Murty is far too decent a bloke to be the Rangers manager!!  You need a Neil Warnock type.....  

Guest BlueGaz
35 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

Murty is far too decent a bloke to be the Rangers manager!!  You need a Neil Warnock type.....  

Unfortunately, I agree.

On 4/24/2018 at 6:07 PM, RenfrewBlue said:

Killie are punt and rush merchants just now and not pretty to watch. 

You must be watching a different team from me my man.  I've been more than happy with the football we've been playing under SSC.

On 4/24/2018 at 6:07 PM, RenfrewBlue said:

Clarke could do that but not sure his type of football would be acceptable. Killie are punt and rush merchants just now and not pretty to watch. 

I've attended all of Clarke's games home and away except Accies at home when i had a stag and i can assure you that you are talking out your arse.

Complete and utter nonsense. 

Some of the football we've played this sesson has been superb. 

18 hours ago, SMcoolJ said:

That's probably a more succinct way of saying what I was trying to get over. 

5 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I've attended all of Clarke's games home and away except Accies at home when i had a stag and i can assure you that you are talking out your arse.

It's what I've seen them play against Rangers so far. Obviously I don't watch them much other than that so maybe it's just the tactics against us then. 

9 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

9 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

OF fan in complete ignorance of every other team shocker. 

As much as it pains me to say this because you have Kris Boyd in your team, Killie have played decent stuff this year, I’m just glad we are your bogie side this season.could be a very good season for Killie next season if they hang on to Clarke and keep the momentum going. I fear for the dons next season. 

3 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

It's what I've seen them play against Rangers so far. Obviously I don't watch them much other than that so maybe it's just the tactics against us then. 

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

As much as it pains me to say this because you have Kris Boyd in your team, Killie have played decent stuff this year, I’m just glad we are your bogie side this season.could be a very good season for Killie next season if they hang on to Clarke and keep the momentum going. I fear for the dons next season. 

Ha, our games against you have actually been decent contest though. Especially the two cup games. They were proper cup ties.

Thought we were unlucky in January at Pittodrie too.

9 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Aberdeen fan in holier than thou, smart arse comment shocker. 

Ive seen your team a few times this season although if I judged them on what I've seen I'd think they were relegation material. 

Killie performances have been up and down to be fair. Plenty of ugly football, alongside some real quality. Either way the results misty been the same - killie win. 

Dont think rangers fans will care what the football is like if they beat Celtic / win the league. Style is irrelevant. Nothing feels better than winning at the fitba.

3 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Aberdeen fan in holier than thou, smart arse comment shocker. 

Ive seen your team a few times this season although if I judged them on what I've seen I'd think they were relegation material. 

The post was hardly holier than thou but We've every right to feel holier than thou when it comes to your fellow orcs, most fans should  feel the same when it comes to the huns.

I've barely seen your mob this season, I tend not to watcg games where the support is filled bigoted bags of shite.

Edited by vanderark14

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

The post was hardly holier than thou but We've every right to feel holier than thou when it comes to your fellow orcs, most fans should  feel the same when it comes to the huns.

I've barely seen your mob this season, I tend to games where the support is filled bigoted bags of shite.

Aberdeen fans are horrifying as well tbf. A collection of junkies and neds. And those are the good guys. The rest of them are Tory voting, can't do, I hate Mckinnes, self-entitled annoyances. 

At least you know where you stand with the zombies from the get go. It takes a few years to realise that Aberdeen fans are rotten. 

2 minutes ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Aberdeen fans are horrifying as well tbf. A collection of junkies and neds. And those are the good guys. The rest of them are Tory voting, can't do, I hate Mckinnes, self-entitled annoyances. 

At least you know where you stand with the zombies from the get go. It takes a few years to realise that Aberdeen fans are rotten. 

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. That's about all this post deserves.

"Junkies and neds" - get a grip of yourself

1 minute ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Typical Aberdeen fan. Frothing at the mouth and throwing out insults after some fair comment. 

You really are a rotten lot. 

A hypocrite as well as a moron

you reall don't have much going for you.

31 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

A hypocrite as well as a moron

you reall don't have much going for you.

Let's get back to fact based argument, rather than throwing insults about. 

Worst cunts on the TA board on account of their incessant and irrelevant shite patter - Aberdeen fans. 

Worst cunts on the Scotland trips on account of their incessant and irrelevant shite patter - Aberdeen fans. 

Worst cunts ever on account of their incessant and irrelevant shite patter - Aberdeen fans. 

I rest my case. Worst cunts. Which is a nightmare for you considering the Zombie situation.