Songs you hate. - Page 8 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I could be here for a while....

Cher- Believe

Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl (mainly due to being played by every unimaginative wedding DJ/Band ever!!)

Travis - Why Does It Always Rain On Me

The View - Same Jeans

Cornershop - Brimful of Asha

I'll add more in later!!

I think like many of those songs hated in this thread it's because we're heard them so often over the years.

Brown Eyed Girl is a great song IMO (like many others mentioned in the thread) but many people are just sick of them now (but maybe even originally liked them ).

1 hour ago, fringo said:

I think like many of those songs hated in this thread it's because we're heard them so often over the years.

Brown Eyed Girl is a great song IMO (like many others mentioned in the thread) but many people are just sick of them now (but maybe even originally liked them ).

Naw, its just shit. The worst dad dancing song ever 😏

5 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Remember Dr and the medics version. 

I didn't phrase that well - I'm not sure which I prefer - the original (Norman G) or the one posted by Lairdy (Dr & The Medics).

On 4/30/2018 at 6:33 PM, fringo said:

Speak for yersel.  :lol:  Every song I've posted I utterly detest and always have.  However, someone mentioned Lady In Red.  Completely forgot about that one and we have a winner.  Never before or since have the basic musical notes been so brutally mangled.

23 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Are you the tall lassie in the middle at the start Tidier?

I actually  thought that might be you and Mrs Ormond, the video was uploaded to the internet  by ‘WindyCityDjHitman ‘

Thought you and Parkie , who is ‘in construction’   might have set up a wee sideline 🙂

Edited by TDYER63

2 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I actually  thought that might be you and Mrs Ormond, the video was uploaded to the internet  by ‘WindyCityDjHitman ‘

Thought you and Parkie , who is ‘in constuction’   might have set up a wee sideline 🙂

My Mrs only gets that animated when I shite myself after a session. 

Just now, TDYER63 said:

Well the bloke did leave the dancefloor pretty sharpish. 

Do you mind that pop singer Sophie Ellis Bextor from a few years ago? Well, She was found dead in the house of a former top French footballer. 

Seemingly it was murder on Zidane’s floor.

2 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Do you mind that pop singer Sophie Ellis Bextor from a few years ago? Well, She was found dead in the house of a former top French footballer. 

Seemingly it was murder on Zidane’s floor.

FFS Ormond that joke is murder. 

Have you seen this yet video, totally unrelated to songs you hate but funnier than yer joke. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/paulbiack/status/991757883825061889?s=12

29 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

FFS Ormond that joke is murder. 

Have you seen this yet video, totally unrelated to songs you hate but funnier than yer joke. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/paulbiack/status/991757883825061889?s=12

About as funny as a boot in the baws. You’re about the 5th person to tag/send me this. The Scottish guy could at least study a Yank accent better if he was to make it seem a tiny bit genuine.

53 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Thought you and Parkie , who is ‘in construction’   might have set up a wee sideline 🙂

What do you think it is that he does in construction? My guess is he is behind a computer. A surveyor/tea boy. 😊

19 minutes ago, Ormond said:

About as funny as a boot in the baws. You’re about the 5th person to tag/send me this. The Scottish guy could at least study a Yank accent better if he was to make it seem a tiny bit genuine.

Och all you Americans sound the same to us Scots, I thought it was funny, I don't think for one minute anyone thought it was genuine, believable accent or not. That said, I work round the corner from George Sq and the ‘bonnie lassie on the bench’ is pretty believable 🙂

25 minutes ago, Ormond said:

What do you think it is that he does in construction? My guess is he is behind a computer. A surveyor/tea boy. 😊

I think he disposes of the bodies. There is a big deep sea up in Aberdeen. #parkie@macmafia

• 4 weeks later...