Songs you hate. - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

6 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Most pop is shite. Most punk and new wave was shite; and country. Most so called rock doesn't and most opera is certainly boggin' along with any Andrew Lloyd Webber and his most of his ilk.   I could be up all night...

Yeah but just pick one that really pisses you off. I'm gonna have listen to that brick thingy just to make sure it is absolute wank.

Anything that involves Sting - absolute pretentious git. But if I had to pick one that I can guarantee 100% will make me change the channel, it's got to be Don't Stand So Close To Me. Aside from being a completely shite song, he somehow thinks that singing about being a paedo makes him "artistic".

Anything that is played on the Scottish commercial radio stations of Northsound, Tay, Moray etc etc. It’s all pish. Also when some cunt comes onto a building site and thinks that grown up tradesman want to listen to radio 1 full pelt, they don’t. 

I’m a Radio X man nowadays or Absolute, always decent music, new and old, apart from Foo Fighters, they annoy me for some reason, I’m not entirely sure why though. 

All heavy metal.

I also hate The Proclaimers 500 miles. It has been played to death.

I work with English colleagues and when I go down there for nights out and it comes on they all drag me up to dance because I am Scottish and so must love it. I feel like a performing seal. 

Whitney (Screaming) Houston    ... Everytime i get in the car its seems to be on.

Wife loves Smooooth Radio and they seem to have Whitney phukkin Houston on a Loop.......

I prefer Radio 6 

Edited by stocky

5 hours ago, Huddersfield said:

Anything that involves Sting - absolute pretentious git. But if I had to pick one that I can guarantee 100% will make me change the channel, it's got to be Don't Stand So Close To Me. Aside from being a completely shite song, he somehow thinks that singing about being a paedo makes him "artistic".

Agree totally although Message In A Bottle has always been me long term hate.

9 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

All heavy metal.

I work with English colleagues and when I go down there for nights out and it comes on they all drag me up to dance because I am Scottish and so must love it. I feel like a performing seal. 

Lassie plays that every bloody Friday in my local but only found out a few months ago it was a Scottish tune. She also uses the word haver now after I told her what it meant.

10 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

All heavy metal.

You must be the female version of me

9 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Unfortunately that will literally be the case now...

She must be skint

11 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Anything that is played on the Scottish commercial radio stations of Northsound, Tay, Moray etc etc. It’s all pish. Also when some cunt comes onto a building site and thinks that grown up tradesman want to listen to radio 1 full pelt, they don’t. 

I’m a Radio X man nowadays or Absolute, always decent music, new and old, apart from Foo Fighters, they annoy me for some reason, I’m not entirely sure why though. 

Radio 2 or Smooth FM is what you want. I can take or leave Heart FM

Forth2 play the 30/40 songs constantly everyday. Forth1 has Boogie and Arlene talking a lot of rampant shite and the music isn’t much better

Edited by DoonTheSlope

11 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Absolute used to be good until they started playing total dross like that soppy cunt James Bay.

Edited by Ormond