Avici dead - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

So just to be clear, Kimba isn’t a fan of Avici? Which is fine, I’d never heard of him before this week. But maybe your views are not best placed here? The guy is dead in his 20s which in any religion I’ve ever known of should be seen as tragically sad. He seems to have been highly talented & well-liked, which if there is a God, I’d like to think was the reason he was put on this Earth. 

There are very powerful people in the world who are also in rebellion, and most go along with their lies.  Many are in secret societies.  Keep asking questions, that’s what I did.  Ask why the need for secret societies and find out about the Jesuits.  You are only in this life once, so question things.

1 minute ago, Huddersfield said:

So just to be clear, Kimba isn’t a fan of Avici? Which is fine, I’d never heard of him before this week. But maybe your views are not best placed here? The guy is dead in his 20s which in any religion I’ve ever known of should be seen as tragically sad. He seems to have been highly talented & well-liked, which if there is a God, I’d like to think was the reason he was put on this Earth. 

I’m not in a religion Huddersfield.  To add, there is a spirit behind music.  Look into it.

2 hours ago, Kimba said:

I’m doing what God says regarding you.  Marking and avoiding because you are an enemy of the cross of a Christ.

I agree

5 hours ago, Kimba said:

There are very powerful people in the world who are also in rebellion, and most go along with their lies.  Many are in secret societies.  Keep asking questions, that’s what I did.  Ask why the need for secret societies and find out about the Jesuits.  You are only in this life once, so question things.

Probably not very PC but to be frank, you’re a ......... 

Edited by TAMB2
Unacceptable language

I've made myself vaguely aware of his music because it comes up in pub quizzes fairly often. Little enough to recommend it, but I'm hardly its target demographic, and it was clearly popular. Death of someone so young is always a terrible thing, but won't pretend that it impacts on me much beyond a brief 'Oh, that's surprising'.