Avici dead - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

On 4/20/2018 at 4:18 PM, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Dead too young.

Video seems to be all about taking a mark - see revelation 13 (not fulfilled in this dispensation of grace).  Many artists involved in the occult sadly.   Get saved by grace through faith - believe 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.

6 minutes ago, Kimba said:

Video seems to be all about taking a mark - see revelation 13 (not fulfilled in this dispensation of grace).  Many artists involved in the occult sadly.   Get saved by grace through faith - believe 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.

Oh ffs.

4 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Obviously not the same place as you think you are going. So no need to continue quoting me. Thanks and good morning.

I know, not think, and it’s absolutely a free gift.  Religion is the counterfeit, trying to earn it.

The Roman Catholic Church and its gatekeepers hate Romans 5 

Romans 5 King James Version (KJV)

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:

21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

That’s why you have gatekeepers like DonnyTJS on here. The occultists (who will also call themselves “Christians”)are forwarding their ‘spiritual evolution’, through the tv/mainstream media.  They don’t like the blood bought believers that believe what God says in His instruction manual rightly divided, coming on here spoiling it for them,  telling people about the free gift.  There’s a spiritual warfare going on for truth.  Make sure you get to the truth!

17 minutes ago, Kimba said:

That’s why you have gatekeepers like DonnyTJS on here. The occultists (who will also call themselves “Christians”)are forwarding their ‘spiritual evolution’, through the tv/mainstream media.  They don’t like the blood bought believers that believe what God says in His instruction manual rightly divided, coming on here spoiling it for them,  telling people about the free gift.  There’s a spiritual warfare going on for truth.  Make sure you get to the truth!

Rather than continuing to derail a thread about some poor bugger I'd never heard of, how about answering the points your are so diligently avoiding on a thread generally connected with such things? 

12 minutes ago, Kimba said:

Because Christendom is in apostasy, that’s why.. Even those supposed non denominational churches. They all add to the gospel.

You are so transparently dishonest, it's laughable. None of the points mentioned is about churches of any denomination, nor about 'Christendom' - they are solely about Romans 10:10-13. Go back to the thread and give some answers ... there's no reason whatsoever to clutter up this one.

6 minutes ago, Mindimoo said:

FFS all I said was FFS!  Jude, if it's all written before then  you know better than me!  I'm a big fan of Jesus btw but don't need to spout shite about it.  I'm sure that would be his preferred choice.

Hey Mindi!  No worries.  The truth is you can’t do anything.  All you need to believe (trust) is that Jesus Christ (God manifest in the flesh) already paid for all your sins by his death burial and resurrection.  Quite simple, but sadly religion will have you believing lies that your ‘good’ works will save you, when the Bible says the opposite, it says NONE are good, and we are all sinners.  I believe the Bible KJV.

1 minute ago, DonnyTJS said:

You are so transparently dishonest, it's laughable. None of the points mentioned is about churches of any denomination, nor about 'Christendom' - they are solely about Romans 10:10-13. Go back to the thread and give some answers ... there's no reason whatsoever to clutter up this one.

I’m doing what God says regarding you.  Marking and avoiding because you are an enemy of the cross of a Christ.

13 minutes ago, Kimba said:

Hey Mindi!  No worries.  The truth is you can’t do anything.  All you need to believe (trust) is that Jesus Christ (God manifest in the flesh) already paid for all your sins by his death burial and resurrection.  Quite simple, but sadly religion will have you believing lies that your ‘good’ works will save you, when the Bible says the opposite, it says NONE are good, and we are all sinners.  I believe the Bible KJV.

Care to elaborate on 'good'?  You're so passive aggressive.  My full user name is Mindimoo btw.

4 minutes ago, Mindimoo said:

Care to elaborate on 'good'?  You're so passive aggressive.  My full user name is Mindimoo btw.

None of us are ‘good’.  We like to think we are but the Bible says that the heart is deceitful above All things....and when you look into it you get to the truth,.

When God looks down at us he either sees us in fallen Adam (and copies of - lost) or he sees us in Christ (saved) when we simply believed the gospel that saves, not adding any works or it becomes an accursed false gospel,