BBC ban Indy Supporters - Page 2 - Politics - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

BBC ban Indy Supporters

stocky

39 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Leonard and Rennie are agreeing with the SNP about the Brexit powers "offer" but you need to try quite hard to see anything about it on the BBC website. I would have thought that this would be newsworthy?

5 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I thought so too.

Obviously not as newsworthy as Royal babies or  Ruth’s baby,  but maybe above the latest advert for Antiques Roadshow. 

They already made a big deal about Nicola being isolated and want that impression to remain

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

Leonard and Rennie are agreeing with the SNP about the Brexit powers "offer" but you need to try quite hard to see anything about it on the BBC website. I would have thought that this would be newsworthy?

It might have been news yesterday when it happened but today it's all about minimum unit pricing and Graeme Murty getting sacked.

Add to that, people all agreeing with each other tends not to make headlines regardless of how important it is.

2 hours ago, aaid said:

It might have been news yesterday when it happened but today it's all about minimum unit pricing and Graeme Murty getting sacked.

Add to that, people all agreeing with each other tends not to make headlines regardless of how important it is.

But they are not all agreeing with each other. They are all disagreeing with the Tories. 

Wee Wullie agreeing with the SNP almost never happens. That is news.