Celtic vs Sevco.. - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic vs Sevco..

4 hours ago, Ormond said:

You can’t be a real Rangers man if She was brave enough to talk back. :P

My wife would talk back to Satan himself and he'd lose the feckin argument as well. 😀 

Nobody would dare touch her as her glare can turn grown men to stone. 

3 hours ago, macy37 said:

Murty has lost the dressing room. That is clear to see.

I think he's lost his mind too with those tactics today. Utter Stupidity that's been proven to get you humped. 

Better to die fighting than live on your knees. 

4 hours ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Final clashes with the Hewitt lads wedding, so maybe your club didn't want to win?

37 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Nah, he's no a real royal! 😉

Wife’s watching a documentary about them just now, had no idea she was Black, never mind a catholic!

:shocked:

2 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

She’s even more Caucasian than Zain from one direction or Neymar.

Those horrible cunts have to continue to be hip with the kids and stay up to speed on the Yank celeb gravy train. What better way than to “select” someone off-white who is a Yank? :rolleyes:

41 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

Imagine cheering the draw, spending all the time between the draw and the match talking about the gap closing and then playing like that.

4-0 flattered Rangers. 

That is what is pissing me off the most. If you want to act all Billy big baws then at least act like you've got a pair. 

Thoroughly shambolic performance but not totally unexpected when you see Martin and Halliday on the team sheet. 

11 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Wife’s watching a documentary about them just now, had no idea she was Black, never mind a catholic!

:shocked:

I can understand her being a catholic may never have came up but how could you not know your wife is black?! :blink:

10 hours ago, slasher said:

If we had wanted 7-0 today it could have been. Even at our lowest we always presented a threat to them. 

Good times! 🤣

I was slightly disappointed that we didn't beat them by six or seven, but greed is a terrible thing.

14 minutes ago, Mox said:

I was slightly disappointed that we didn't beat them by six or seven, but greed is a terrible thing.

Tae hell with greed. I would have loved putting 7 past the mighty Sevco. Long may it continue. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁