Celtic vs Sevco.. - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic vs Sevco..

4-0.πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

20 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

We have a fully fit squad, and Sevco are shite. Cannae wait for this. I am going with 4-0 to the Mighty Glasgow Celtic.  Easyyyyyyyy. 😁😁😁🍺🍺🍺🍻🍻🍻

Β 

19 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No joke. Sevco are gonnae get punched in the face. 4-0 easy..🍺🍺🍺🍺🍻🍻🍻🍻πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚

Mon the Rammy

20 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

We have a fully fit squad, and Sevco are shite. Cannae wait for this. I am going with 4-0 to the Mighty Glasgow Celtic.  Easyyyyyyyy. 😁😁😁🍺🍺🍺🍻🍻🍻

Told yees. I'm a fuckin legend. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Cheers pal. 😁😁😁😁😁😁

Guy in the pub puts it on every Celtic game, was 25-1 dunno how much he put

on today

Two minutes before the first goal I told the wife Celtic were about to score and that it'd be 3-0.

Feckin Celtic ruined my chance of being right in a conversation with the wife for the first time ever!Β 

Murty obviously had a chat with McInnes about tactics and decided to go for the Aberdeen approach of sitting off sewing as how that's worked so well. Utterly stupid decision and it has made the job of binning him nice and easy for King now.Β 

Congratulations to Celtic, definitely best team on the day, although that isn't much of a compliment.Β 

Hopefully Motherwell finally get the luck and win the cup.Β 

5 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Two minutes before the first goal I told the wife Celtic were about to score and that it'd be 3-0.

Feckin Celtic ruined my chance of being right in a conversation with the wife for the first time ever!Β 

You can’t be a real Rangers man if She was brave enough to talk back.Β :P

44 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Murty obviously had a chat with McInnes about tactics and decided to go for the Aberdeen approach of sitting off sewing as how that's worked so well. Utterly stupid decision and it has made the job of binning him nice and easy for King now.Β 

Congratulations to Celtic, definitely best team on the day, although that isn't much of a compliment.Β 

Final clashes with the Hewitt lads wedding, so maybe your club didn't want to win?

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Murty has lost the dressing room. That is clear to see.

3 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

Without a doubt, but King's intervention this week (why the fuck this week I don't know) was ridiculous though not as ridiculous as starting with Halliday.

King is a secret Tim. He’s doing a great job so far.Β