Celtic vs Sevco.. - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic vs Sevco..

10 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Too much premature triumphalism on this thread so far.

Think about what's been going down re odd results and comebacks this month.

I fancy Sevco if they score first tomorrow - always possible when Boyata is in the team.

Well yes. Yae had to mention Boyata. ๐Ÿคฃ

Before Rodgers it was always the cup games that I worried about the most. The cup semi-final is still the only time they've ever got the better of us, albeit after penalties.ย 

We certainly aren't playing well enough for this to be a walk over. However, with all our forwards fit I think we should have enough to reach the final. We just need our defence to not make too many mistakes.ย 

Nadir Ciftci needs a Rangers victory to play in the final.

:lol:

Im not bothered who wins, we can beat Rangers, but I also canโ€™t see how Celtic will come back from Motherwells 2 converted penalties with 9 men. (Well these things even out over a season).

4 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Nadir Ciftci needs a Rangers victory to play in the final.

:lol:

Im not bothered who wins, we can beat Rangers, but I also canโ€™t see how Celtic will come back from Motherwells 2 converted penalties with 9 men. (Well these things even out over a season).

Motherwell's name is on the cup this season. They deserve to win it, to be fair.ย 

I'll still be gloating about it if we do somehow manage to win instead though. ๐Ÿ˜€ย 

LINE-UPS FROM HAMPDEN

Celtic v Rangers (14:30)

Celtic: Gordon, Lustig, Ajer, Boyata, Tierney, Brown, Ntcham, Forrest, Rogic, McGregor, Dembele. Subs: Simunovic, Roberts, Griffiths, Sinclair, Edouard, Bain, Eboue.

Rangers: Foderingham, Tavernier, McCrorie, Martin, John, Docherty, Halliday, Candeias, Dorrans, Murphy, Morelos. Subs: Cummings, Miller, Windass, Hodson, Bruno Alves, Holt, Alnwick.

Referee: Bobby Madden