BlueBonnetsowertheBorder

SSC Membership Cards

28 minutes ago, BlueBonnetsowertheBorder said:

Anyone else still waiting to receive theirs? Anyone know what the delay is?

Received an email the other day saying that people who re-joined on the first few days still waiting to be sent out.

Most members should now have received their membership cards. We are aware that some members who renewed in the first few days are still to receive their cards and we are working with our card supplier to get these sent out as soon as we can.

10 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Received an email the other day saying that people who re-joined on the first few days still waiting to be sent out.

Most members should now have received their membership cards. We are aware that some members who renewed in the first few days are still to receive their cards and we are working with our card supplier to get these sent out as soon as we can.

Haven't received any email myself yet, must be down to the fact that I live in Germany, takes it longer to get here I supposešŸ¤”

Just now, BlueBonnetsowertheBorder said:

Haven't received any email myself yet, must be down to the fact that I live in Germany, takes it longer to get here I supposešŸ¤”

Don't know whats going on. Me and the Mrs renewed right away, notĀ received ours yet. My 2 stepsons renewed weeks laterĀ received theirs within a couple of weeks?

13 hours ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Don't know whats going on. Me and the Mrs renewed right away, notĀ received ours yet. My 2 stepsons renewed weeks laterĀ received theirs within a couple of weeks?

I got mine very quickly.Ā  I think I seen an email or possibly a Tweet saying that there was an issue with the cards for those that renewed immediately.Ā  They said they were working on it with the supplier.Ā :ok:

Edit:Ā  oops, just seen you already know that.

Edited by BlueGaz

According to my account I renewed on February 12th and Iā€™ve still not received mines, nor have they added my 3 points for the recent double heider but I still hold aĀ point for a game further back then 10 games ago

Fucking uselessĀ 

Why are folk so bothered about membership cards? I don't think I have used mine for anything, ever.

Ā 

• Upvote 1

2 of us renewed, I got mine months ago, she's no had hers yet!Ā 

14 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Why are folk so bothered about membership cards? I don't think I have used mine for anything, ever.

Ā 

Do you not need one if you are buying all the over priced kit in JD ?Ā :wacko:

On 13/04/2018 at 9:54 PM, scottincarlisle said:

Do you not need one if you are buying all the over priced kit in JD ?Ā :wacko:

Yep,Ā 15% aff

šŸ‘

On 13/04/2018 at 7:40 AM, Orraloon said:

Ā 

thats what i was thinking, i get the free kits from JD anyway