Twenty Years in the Wilderness - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Twenty Years in the Wilderness

RWM 71 not out.

As everyone knows it is now 20 years since Scotland last appeared at the finals of a major competition and the sadomasochist in me thought it appropriate that we should 'mark the occasion' - hence the above-titled book that is now available from ebay at -

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/382429093184

It's an offbeat look at Scotland's two decades in the footballing wilderness as depicted in around 120 colour photographs of matches, stadia, street scenes and poster-art with accompanying narrative that tries to be humorous.

This is not a commercial venture - I'll settle for breaking even with this self-funded, limited print-run of a therapeutic souvenir of near-misses, cock-ups and a chunk of our history that we won't forget - no matter how hard some of us may try!

I hope  you give it a go and that you enjoy it but please note that as Scotland WILL be appearing at the finals of Euro 2020 it will be a different type of sequel altogether that I will be slabbering on about in two years time...

All the best

Robert Marshall