Train. - Israel V Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Train.

The Bunnet

Flight home looks very early doors. So been in touch with pal in Tel Aviv. Train runs every hour and through the night. So probably doing this, will also mean saving on the Thursday night hotel.. As arrive back in Tel Aviv 2am on the Friday, flight home 4.50am. £20 return. 

16 minutes ago, The Bunnet said:

Flight home looks very early doors. So been in touch with pal in Tel Aviv. Train runs every hour and through the night. So probably doing this, will also mean saving on the Thursday night hotel.. As arrive back in Tel Aviv 2am on the Friday, flight home 4.50am. £20 return. 

i'd booked digs in haifa just in case but will probably train it there and back, looks a great service as you say running all night

anybody staying overnight then returning to tel aviv (friday) should remember things go a bit tits up mid friday afternoon due to the sabbath

1 hour ago, N4Footsoldier said:

Does anyone know if the game has actually been confirmed as being played at Tel Aviv yet?

Game confirmed by Israeli FA as being in Haifa 96kms north of Tel Aviv........Tel Aviv is the largest costal resort in Israel with the most available accommodation 

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/04/2018 at 10:11 AM, DavyP said:

Taxi to the airport is only about €20 and a safer bet in the early hours....ask driver for fixed price and he will switch meter off....

Glad I’ve seen this. Most of the transfers I’ve seen online are coming in at around £40-£45 from the airport to Tel Aviv