Israel using snipers and tanks on protestors. - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Israel using snipers and tanks on protestors.

Just been watching videos of the "clashes" between Palestinians and Israeli troops.

Israel decided to use .22 calibre rounds as they consider them non-lethal, killed 15 and injured over a thousand with approximately 100 amputations carried out as life saving measures. Also used a Drone to gas the Palestinians in a crazy turn of irony.

Stopped medics from helping the people they shot.

https://twitter.com/jvplive/status/974304934463119360

Shooting folk in the back as they ran away.

Edited by phart

32 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

What’s the chances of some daft arse wearing his kilt, glengarry, free Palestine tshirt and Palestinian flag in Israel in October?

Nane as long as you stay in the hoose :lol:

3 hours ago, phart said:

Just been watching videos of the "clashes" between Palestinians and Israeli troops.

Israel decided to use .22 calibre rounds as they consider them non-lethal, killed 15 and injured over a thousand with approximately 100 amputations carried out as life saving measures. Also used a Drone to gas the Palestinians in a crazy turn of irony.

Stopped medics from helping the people they shot.

https://twitter.com/jvplive/status/974304934463119360

Shooting folk in the back as they ran away.

I posted the wrong video, that was from a protest 2 weeks ago, not the Good Friday one. I seemed to have copied the wrong video. Apologies.

Israel have been attempting genocide for decades. They continue to get away with mass killings, no other country would be afforded the same.

Videos on twitter are pretty damning, yet all the media reports is Eddie fucking Izzard is replacing someone on Labours whateverthefuckseat. 

Israel is the greatest danger to the world, not Iran or North Korea, they need to be stopped, yet there is no appetite to do this. I was in Israel last year, apart from Tel Aviv, it’s not the nicest place, the racism you get bambarded with was comical, some don’t even try to hide the fact that Muslims are second class citizens. 

I doubt we can even begin to imagine the Israeli mindset that thinks this is ok and why

But that mindset is there

It's the same with Wahhabism

You just know that if the boot was on the shoe of Hamas they would do exactly the same to Israelis

I doubt there will ever be a solution in my lifetime

Some of the wounds are terrible, i'll not post them but doctors alleging special high velocity rounds designed for maximum damage and used on lower limbs. I was wondering why 100 amputations already, these things are ripping lower legs to bits.

On Saturday night I watched the BBC news - no mention of Israeli attacks but plenty on Corbyn and anti - Semitism. Watched Channel 4 news  a wee bit later - completely different. Such a shame that many don't realise the control/propaganda behind the BBC news - either by bias or omission.

On 01/04/2018 at 1:39 PM, phart said:

Hamas should have stayed attacking military targets, suicide bombing mean they lost all moral authority.

Its none of my business, but I do wish they would stop the Allah Akbar chanting, they are getting shot in the back, legs blown off, people being killed. God isnt great, if he exists, he clearly doesnt give a toss. Rightly or wrongly, that chant is now seen as toxic in the west, and implies sinister actions, the media only ever use video of people chanting it to back up a picture.

Theres a hell of a lot of propaganda online right now.

6 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Its none of my business, but I do wish they would stop the Allah Akbar chanting, they are getting shot in the back, legs blown off, people being killed. God isnt great, if he exists, he clearly doesnt give a toss. Rightly or wrongly, that chant is now seen as toxic in the west, and implies sinister actions, the media only ever use video of people chanting it to back up a picture.

Theres a hell of a lot of propaganda online right now.

It's just a cultural thing. Probably the same as the "oh my god, oh my god" shouts you hear in English speaking countries.

I wonder what the chances are off the SSC advising fans not to travel in October. In 2007 did they take an allocation for Georgia during the Ossetia war and what did they say about it? I know the government advised against fans travelling 

Did Celtic not refuse away tickets when they played in Israel a couple of years back?

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I wonder what the chances are off the SSC advising fans not to travel in October. In 2007 did they take an allocation for Georgia during the Ossetia war and what did they say about it? I know the government advised against fans travelling 

Did Celtic not refuse away tickets when they played in Israel a couple of years back?

No, Celtic took a good few hundred to Beer Sheva. You're probably getting confused with not taking Linfield tickets this season.