Reputation Points - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Reputation Points

7 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

Shows what a mockery it is - you've just received +2 points for this thread alone?! :blink:

Indeed, so I have !

Is it simply the totals of the 'reactions' (Regardless of type) people get then?

3 minutes ago, Redz said:

Indeed, so I have !

Is it simply the totals of the 'reactions' (Regardless of type) people get then?

I just got one too!!  :lol:  

This must be what Ormond and Doon The Slope do to get points?!

Ahem, what kind of sandwiches did you have today Redz?

My favourite ones are when folk give the confused face one. Essentially saying "I disagree but i'm too dense to articulate my disagreements in an actual post". 

I can almost understand folk using the positive ones for posts they agree with. Pretty sad behaviour though IMO. 

3 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I think there is a strange three way going on between Tydie, Ormond and DTS. They mostly post a load of drivel but keep on giving each other one anyway.

😂 this post has to win you the day. Let me start you off

19 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I think there is a strange three way going on between Tydie, Ormond and DTS. They mostly post a load of drivel but keep on giving each other one anyway.

@bonny78 joined us one evening but not for long. As they say in the News of the World, he made his excuses and left....

What goes on behind closed doors 😈😈😈

50 minutes ago, Parklife said:

My favourite ones are when folk give the confused face one. Essentially saying "I disagree but i'm too dense to articulate my disagreements in an actual post". 

I can almost understand folk using the positive ones for posts they agree with. Pretty sad behaviour though IMO. 

You've got 79 o' the fukers - That cannae be right  :lol:

25 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

What a combination - A female tractor driving Hibby...... ;) 

9 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Nae likes for this ya bam. :lol:

I’ve been quiet the last few days. Tidier and DTS have had me tied up making me watch Rangers games as they sodomise me. 

4 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Ive been on a Guinness binge and moaned my tits off about living in America the last few days so not been on much 

:lol: You pay more attention to my Facebook than I’d advise.