Gerry Cinnamon - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What's the board's verdict on this fella?

Enjoyed his first album (some music snob will probably be along to tell me it wasn't his first and they've been a fan since before we he was well known) but looks like he's one of these artists who's better live.

Outspoken supporter of the yes campaign too, which is a bonus.

Good cunt in my book.

9 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

What's the board's verdict on this fella?

Enjoyed his first album (some music snob will probably be along to tell me it wasn't his first and they've been a fan since before we he was well known) but looks like he's one of these artists who's better live.

Outspoken supporter of the yes campaign too, which is a bonus.

Good cunt in my book.

Young girl who is a student placement at my work is a big fan, think he's from Easterhouse, might be wrong. Good sounds from him, tha'ts an older generations opinion.

8 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Young girl who is a student placement at my work is a big fan, think he's from Easterhouse, might be wrong. Good sounds from him, tha'ts an older generations opinion.

He's from Castlemilk mate. Good luck to him.(he's probably best known among the TA for that hope over fear song)

2 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Just in case you think i am ignoring you on Facebook, i got a 30 day lie down again lol

I had you booked down for another ban as there was an Auld Firm game looming. :lol:

• 2 months later...

Mr Gerald Cinnamon (Esq) closed his tour in Dublin tonight. Have never seen the Academy bounce like that in all the years i've seen bands there.  

Fucking epic.