TV programmes that need to be taken off air? - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

TV programmes that need to be taken off air?

11 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😳 wash your mouth out with soap young man. 

Though I admit things have changed  a bit from Albert Tatlock to David Platt. 

The only good thing about soaps 

On 3/17/2018 at 7:49 PM, Mindimoo said:

Only an Excuse and Jools (pre-recorded) Hootenanny.  Agree re Mrs Browns boys - shouldn't have been on in the first place.

Jools is good. He gets a right good mixture of bands on. His havers might be a wee bit annoying but his programs are mainly about the music.

8 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Jools is good. He gets a right good mixture of bands on. His havers might be a wee bit annoying but his programs are mainly about the music.

the show is good, he is not

everybody look at my sh.ite eating grin while i play boogie woogie piano = utter c.unt

get him to f.uck and give lauren laverne the gig

8 minutes ago, Rich NATA said:

I quite like that... especially the Claire Sweeney / Carol Vorderman looking lassie... I'd happily unzip her red Postcode Lottery fleece.

If my street ever wins then I’d rather lose out on my share of thirty grand and save myself the social embarrassment of singing and dancing on the tele

6 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

If my street ever wins then I’d rather lose out on my share of thirty grand and save myself the social embarrassment of singing and dancing on the tele

... Not to mention you'd be too busy banging her like a drum on your hallway carpet!

On 20/03/2018 at 5:00 PM, dan cake said:

the show is good, he is not

everybody look at my sh.ite eating grin while i play boogie woogie piano = utter c.unt

get him to f.uck and give lauren laverne the gig

Agreed,. I’d like to snap his ivory tinkling fingers. Annoying wee cunt