Barca v Real Tickets? - General Travel - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Barca v Real Tickets?

dieselarmy

Hi all. I’m hoping to head over for the game in May but the cheapest tickets I can see online (for 3 of us sitting together) come out at about €700 each!

Has anyone been before and, if so, any tips on how to get a ticket for a half-way sensible price? 

Cheers

Gary

21 minutes ago, dieselarmy said:

Hi all. I’m hoping to head over for the game in May but the cheapest tickets I can see online (for 3 of us sitting together) come out at about €700 each!

Has anyone been before and, if so, any tips on how to get a ticket for a half-way sensible price? 

Cheers

Gary

Indulge football do packages. Went with them for the El Clasico at Christmas. Flights, hotel and tickets 

https://indulgefootball.com/clubs

Edited by DoonTheSlope

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2018 at 9:23 PM, dieselarmy said:

Cheers

Gary

Most Clasico's recently haven't even sold out. Unless this is a game when Barca clinch the title (or maybe the one immediately after), then you'll likely get a ticket directly from the club on the day before or of the game. 

Anyone who pays travel companies fortunes for these games is mental IMO. 

I used Live Football Tickets website to order a ticket for Valencia v Girona in January. Very safe and genuine although you'll pay more as they charge a handling and delivery fee. I could actually have got one on the day for 27 Euros as they were selling them at the ground. I ended up paying £45 for said 27 Euros ticket. 

22 hours ago, Parklife said:

Most Clasico's recently haven't even sold out. Unless this is a game when Barca clinch the title (or maybe the one immediately after), then you'll likely get a ticket directly from the club on the day before or of the game. 

Anyone who pays travel companies fortunes for these games is mental IMO. 

Cheers - this is the response I was hoping for! Hopefully Barca will have the league sewn up by then and there will be tickets to be had directly.

17 minutes ago, dieselarmy said:

Cheers - this is the response I was hoping for! Hopefully Barca will have the league sewn up by then and there will be tickets to be had directly.

Don't get me wrong, face value might still be 130 euro or something. However, worst case scenario you'd get one on viagogo or something for a couple hundred euros max. 

• 6 months later...

Thanks to everyone who responded on the above - got tickets directly from the club a couple of days before the game! 

I'm now going to be in Madrid next March when Real v Barcelona is on, and I was wondering if anyone had experiences of getting tickets for El Clasico at the Bernabeu? From a search online, the advice seems to be that the chances of getting tickets directly from the club is tiny, and that I'd probably need to pay way over odds from a third party. I'm hoping that this isn't the case, especially given how (relatively) easy it was to get tickets for the Camp Nou fixture in the end.

Cheers.