Still Game - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

15 minutes ago, PapofGlencoe said:

credit where it's due, thought Still game was much better on thursday.  less implausible contrived guff

Never watched Still Game but seen a trailer clip on Twitter with them in the butchers and it had Big Peggy and the gigot chops written all over it

In next weeks episode Kaiser the dug will probably take a heider aff the high rise flats

I did tape Limmy and that was absolute garbage, complete and utter dugshite

9 hours ago, PapofGlencoe said:

credit where it's due, thought Still game was much better on thursday.  less implausible contrived guff

Yes. And for this week's funniest bit, I thought that was the scene at the butchers and the police car arrived...

On 4/13/2018 at 8:04 AM, wanderer said:

Last nights was by far the best of the series.

Took about 2/3's of the way through to click that was Craig Ferguson playing Callum.

My Mother In Law loves him. She can’t understand why him and I sound different though. She’s one of those Yanks who think all Scots roll out of the same cave or mountain. :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, Ormond said:

My Mother In Law loves him. She can’t understand why him and I sound different though. She’s one of those Yanks who think all Scots roll out of the same cave or mountain. :rolleyes:

Introduce her to bing Hitler.