Random ticket pick ups - Page 3 - Hungary v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Random ticket pick ups

Super Gran

21 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

So whats your answer if someone is going with his/her kid, do you think they should sit in seats a distance apart?

Is JCS going with his kid? No, not according to his post. He said he's going with his Mrs and mates 

7 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Is JCS going with his kid? No, not according to his post. He said he's going with his Mrs and mates 

That’s not what you were asked, I wasn’t mentioned by the previous poster, you don’t have an answer so you answered the question like a politician 😂

4 minutes ago, jcs said:

That’s not what you were asked, I wasn’t mentioned by the previous poster, you don’t have an answer so you answered the question like a politician 😂

3 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Fair enough but you didn't answer the question.

Children shouldn't be at this match. It's during term time. Yet people have the audacity to criticise the SNP for failing education figures

To answer your question, I think people would be a little more understanding in this scenario. People taking it upon themselves to sit with minors who they are guardians of is a world of a difference from selfish arseholes showing a complete disregard for fellow fans

If people weren't taking their kids out of school during term time, a crucial term time for pupils of a certain age, then maybe we would still have the finest education in the world

2 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Children shouldn't be at this match. It's during term time. Yet people have the audacity to criticise the SNP for failing education figures

To answer your question, I think people would be a little more understanding in this scenario. People taking it upon themselves to sit with minors who they are guardians of is a world of a difference from selfish arseholes showing a complete disregard for fellow fans

If people weren't taking their kids out of school during term time, a crucial term time for pupils of a certain age, then maybe we would still have the finest education in the world

OK, if that's your answer. Have a good night.

I thought it odd that 2 pretty random seat numbers came up when I purchased.   (A reason for this delay???)

Anyhow, looking back on SSC site, it just says 'general admission'.   If 10 folk turn up together, I don't think there'll be much of an issue:  It's just small print arse covering.   If hundreds of folk start bitchin' about what seat they want, then the queue may get a bit tetchy.   In-out, back-to-the-pub (or bathhouse) will be just fine, cheers.

When we arrived we got the lift straight up from the underground platform which brought us out onto the street 2 minute walk nobody else collecting couldn’t have been any quicker 

2 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Did you count the empty seats?;)

Only the back two rows. There were a total of 133 seats - of which 90 were empty :blink:

Plenty of gaps further down too. I would say at least 200 empty seats in Scotland end.

18 hours ago, wubbs said:

Only the back two rows. There were a total of 133 seats - of which 90 were empty :blink:

Plenty of gaps further down too. I would say at least 200 empty seats in Scotland end.

So, that's about 20% then. That's a wee bit higher than I has guessed it would be. 

On 29/03/2018 at 4:12 PM, wubbs said:

Maybe a fair number of them were congregated in the stairwells and along the barriers at the front because they couldn’t sit next to friends?

Got speaking to a few kilts in a bar and the  word on the street the day after the game around Budapest was there was only a small few cancellations before the trip and only 8 were uncollected at the pick up point. Just a rumour, but judging by the photos I’ve seen I’d be surprised if this wasn’t close to the truth

I think we can put this harvesting shite to bed once and for all

3 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Maybe a fair number of them were congregated in the stairwells and along the barriers at the front because they couldn’t sit next to friends?

Got speaking to a few kilts in a bar and the  word on the street the day after the game around Budapest was there was only a small few cancellations before the trip and only 8 were uncollected at the pick up point. Just a rumour, but judging by the photos I’ve seen I’d be surprised if this wasn’t close to the truth

Wasn't much space to congregate at front or on stairwells.

I heard a rumour of 150 uncollected tickets.

6 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

So you're saying no harvesting goes on? At all?

There were a good 30-40 empty seats where I was. (See below)

20_FC1_F02_B083_4756_A310_EEEF36_A97131.

Saw plenty others. Would say at least 100 empty seats in the Scotland end.

There were a few people standing in the stairwells that I could see but a handful at most.

Personally I'm quite happy for the SFA to make it 100% pick up from now on unless the away allocation is a particularly large one. You do that and you stop harvesting.