Random ticket pick ups - Page 2 - Hungary v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Random ticket pick ups

Super Gran

28 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

Just got an email saying 100% pick up due to delay in getting tickets from Hungary

Ticket Collection Notice

Hungary v Scotland
Tuesday, 27 March 2018 - 8pm (local time)
Groupama Arena, Budapest

Due to a delay in the delivery of tickets from the Hungarian Football Federation, all fans will now be required to collect their ticket in Budapest.

All postage charges will be refunded within 28 days.

Ticket collection details:

Monday, 26 March: 6pm - 10pm
Tuesday, 27 March: 10am - 2pm & 4pm until kick-off

Ticket Express Office
1146 Budapest
Dózsa Gy. Street 1

View on Google Maps

Please note the ticket collection point is 20 minutes away from the stadium. Tram 1 runs every eight minutes to the stadium from close to the ticket collection point.

You will require your passport and current or previous membership card to collect your ticket. Every effort is being made by the Hungarian FA to seat everyone in their requested groups although they have asked us to let fans know they cannot guarantee it.

Collection is for match-ticket holders only. No tickets will be on sale to Scotland non-ticket holders.

1 minute ago, DundeeDave said:

The gaps will be obvious with no chance to sell tickets on to people who are actually going but can't get tickets. I'd ban harvesters from applying for Israel tickets.

Do they not get booted? Genuine question

3 minutes ago, DundeeDave said:

Doubt it. Read on here before they are made to pick up their next ticket at the venue but that's hardly a punishment. Tar and feather them, make them wear a harvester t-shirt. Name and shame!

Yellow card, surely another and they're out (it'll be on record)

This has to be the most unfriendly friendly ever is it a football match or a concentration camp we’re going to.   the Hungarians have not sent the tickets because they want to make sure that the people who bought the ticket are going but u may or may not be sitting with your mates/family,  aye right they can go fuck themselves,   i’ll Be sitting beside my mrs and ours mates end of 

39 minutes ago, jcs said:

This has to be the most unfriendly friendly ever is it a football match or a concentration camp we’re going to.   the Hungarians have not sent the tickets because they want to make sure that the people who bought the ticket are going but u may or may not be sitting with your mates/family,  aye right they can go fuck themselves,   i’ll Be sitting beside my mrs and ours mates end of 

What about the person(s) who have the seats?

37 minutes ago, dan cake said:

What about the person(s) who have the seats?

This is something I don't understand. People can't seem to be separated from their pals for 90minutes, if they can't be on their own for two separate 45minute intervals then should they really travelling half the length of the continent

What you then have is 6 or 7 arseholes squeezing into 4 or 5 seats making it a right miserable experience for everyone in the vacinity 

Hampden is notorious for this. If they aren't able to sit without there pals then they should be taking to the match by a social worker 

42 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

This is something I don't understand. People can't seem to be separated from their pals for 90minutes, if they can't be on their own for two separate 45minute intervals then should they really travelling half the length of the continent

What you then have is 6 or 7 arseholes squeezing into 4 or 5 seats making it a right miserable experience for everyone in the vacinity 

Hampden is notorious for this. If they aren't able to sit without there pals then they should be taking to the match by a social worker 

It’s not about needing to sit with anybody it’s about choosing to sit with somebody as friends and family and then being told no that’s not allowed 

Edited by jcs

13 minutes ago, jcs said:

It’s not about needing to sit with anybody it’s about choosing to sit with somebody as friends and family and then being told no that’s not allowed 

Selfishness, that's what it is. Showing complete disregard for fellow fans

Just now, DoonTheSlope said:

Selfishness, that's what it is. Showing complete disregard for fellow fans

What your goin on about is a separate issue, if I buy seats together I expect us to be seated together.   I wouldn’t go to a restaurant n have us sit at 4 separate tables

3 minutes ago, jcs said:

What your goin on about is a separate issue, if I buy seats together I expect us to be seated together.   I wouldn’t go to a restaurant n have us sit at 4 separate tables

You're not going to a restaurant. You have been told that the Hungarian FA will do their best to accommodate requests. If they can't then in your words "they can go fuck themselves, I'll be sitting next to my mrs and our mates end off" that's very diplomatic of you, in short your going show a complete disregard for fellow fans

33 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

You're not going to a restaurant. You have been told that the Hungarian FA will do their best to accommodate requests. If they can't then in your words "they can go fuck themselves, I'll be sitting next to my mrs and our mates end off" that's very diplomatic of you, in short your going show a complete disregard for fellow fans

😂 away n argue with somebody else it’s happened to me at away games loads of times n I didn’t care less your arguing for arguments sake 

34 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

So whats your answer if someone is going with his/her kid, do you think they should sit in seats a distance apart?