Sevco vs Celtic - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Willie Colum you fuckin rat. Never a sending off.  Linesman was just waiting for his chance....

Sorry but that's a stonewaller. Why did he raise his elbow? 

Utterly stupid defending by the Celtic player. 

Buggers up my 5-3 and Dembele off prediction too. 🙄

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Willie Colum you fuckin rat. Never a sending off.  Linesman was just waiting for his chance....

To be fair to Collin he’s having a decent game but he’s just been shafted by the Union Jack wearing Tory cunt who couldn’t wait to shout Red Red. Cheating cunt couldn’t believe his luck.

I’d not blame Collum for that as Tory boy had a far better angle and view.

3 minutes ago, DaveyDenoon said:

To be fair to Collin he’s having a decent game but he’s just been shafted by the Union Jack wearing Tory cunt who couldn’t wait to shout Red Red. Cheating cunt couldn’t believe his luck.

I’d not blame Collum for that as Tory boy had a far better angle and view.

👍

3 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Anyone that doesn’t think thats anything less than cheating is a fucking idiot 👍

Given who’s on flag waving duties today I’d say it is 100% certain that there was cheating involved.

May as well chuck away the red and yellow flag and replace it with a butchers apron and stop pretending to be neutral.

1 minute ago, DaveyDenoon said:

Given who’s on flag waving duties today I’d say it is 100% certain that there was cheating involved.

May as well chuck away the red and yellow flag and replace it with a butchers apron and stop pretending to be neutral.

Im not sure Id go that far, but he is an odious tory cunt. He has ran the line at Dens in several games and is utterly useless.

3 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Simunovic and Boyata are both dreadful.

At least Brenda will be able to moan yet again this weekend.

Boyata particularly so.

For as long as I can remember Celtic have had a bombscare defender in their ranks.

This era, its Boyata.

2 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Im not sure Id go that far, but he is an odious tory cunt. He has ran the line at Dens in several games and is utterly useless.

He obviously needs to focus on improving his officiating, rather than wasting time pretending to be a politician...

Edited by Clyde1998

Just now, kumnio said:

You know what, if it was any other official I’d put it down to incompetence but Ross’s well known love of all things blue red and white leaves me finding it very hard to believe if he had a heart it wouldn’t have skipped a wee beat or two when he saw his chance.

2 minutes ago, DaveyDenoon said:

You know what, if it was any other official I’d put it down to incompetence but Ross’s well known love of all things blue red and white leaves me finding it very hard to believe if he had a heart it wouldn’t have skipped a wee beat or two when he saw his chance.

Probably thinks he is using FA rules....

2 minutes ago, DaveyDenoon said:

IMO, he was a wee boy who was never liked at school, now he has a wee bit of power, he does things to get attention. Being a prick on the pitch or a cunt in the commons, he wont care, people are finally speaking about him.